Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone suspect that Milena regularly arranges this kind of party. A few blokes pay her to get some girls, She gets the girls stoned, the blokes get fucked. These parties do happen and the sushi thing is exactly the kind of thing a party organiser does. I am not saying there's anything really wrong with this except when the girls have passed a certain stage as happened tonight with Caro - then it is wrong. Right at the start Belle met one of the blokes. With her back turned Milena whispered into his ear and he immediately made a motion of dropping his pants and thrusting. Fortunately Belle who only took one hit of cocaine at Carolina's pleading managed to stay just the right side of sensible but Milena's aim was clear. She didn't care which of the girls got it so long as the party was successful for the blokes - not for us and certainly not for the other girls.

I have no doubt she will try this at every party and we will be denied any chance of the all girl action that a lot of us thought we might get.   

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Anyone suspect that Milena regularly arranges this kind of party. A few blokes pay her to get some girls, She gets the girls stoned, the blokes get fucked. These parties do happen and the sushi thing is exactly the kind of thing a party organiser does. I am not saying there's anything really wrong with this except when the girls have passed a certain stage as happened tonight with Caro - then it is wrong. Right at the start Belle met one of the blokes. With her back turned Milena whispered into his ear and he immediately made a motion of dropping his pants and thrusting. Fortunately Belle who only took one hit of cocaine at Carolina's pleading managed to stay just the right side of sensible but Milena's aim was clear. She didn't care which of the girls got it so long as the party was successful for the blokes - not for us and certainly not for the other girls.

I have no doubt she will try this at every party and we will be denied any chance of the all girl action that a lot of us thought we might get.   

You sound pretty salty there BB. The very fact that 'all girl action' is an option, and you're disappointed it didn't happen, shows how spoiled we've become. What happened tonight was about as real as it gets - a party happens, drink and drugs go down, some people end up clumsily fucking in a single bed hahahaha

As far as I'm concerned it was a decent night

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well in the grand scheme of things i think milena wins tonights fuck a thon....any thoughts

Yes I would agree Milena won big from the bedroom to the bathroom.  I reopened my account at the right time!  Stella got a nice one too when he threw the covers off and started pounding.  Stella likes this guy invite him again!!  Kristy got a serious pounding and she loved it!!  She's rolling around in bed now thinking about it.

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

They fuck their guys on cam. They do like to be covered up at first but then they don't care after a while.

oh yes and i like that i just wish they would get it on with each other thats what i was talking about

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

oh yes and i like that i just wish they would get it on with each other thats what i was talking about

Hell yea. Just need to pay a visit to Barca2 where the motto is "Fun now, Shame later"

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i didn't get that impression at all, in fact i thought the second guy was for lima, but we all know how that went no doubt milena was playing wing man for the guys as the evening went on. We cant completely blame milena for the drugs, these girls have their own and used them tonight, i think what was entirely  unexpected was that these guys had their own as well and from the looks of it a lot of quantity. I have been to parties like these and i know how much it takes to keep the bumps roling all night, and my feeling is one of these guys slings powder. I think milena was trying to make amends, and if she arranged the party then so be it she has to own that. she did get what she set out to accomplish which was to get the two guys laid, the third guy was called by by the guys so he doesnt count. Belle displayed enormous self control tonight and i was gald to see that. I dont think there was any malicious intent on the part of milena

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Cocaine is not the type of drug that makes you lose your wits.  I don't believe that Carolina was the way she was because of the coke. I have never seen that to be one of the side effects.

• Upvote 2