Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Well, I said earlier, I hope it will be more, so far, it was with dropper, Milena. and "ALL" we can enjoy more of their body beauty.
It would be a nice touch by her and RLC, who will have the strength for that to be fulfilled.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

You know, here everyone has their tastes, yours, with which seems to share tastes, and others, where they want the girls to behave like prostitutes, fucking a stranger at the first change. And turning the floor into something resembling a brothel where guys and fucked appear. And he commented when the party and the guy who painted that (I mean the man mono), and as Anna fucked with no apparent relationship before.

You talk like you've never had a one-night-stand

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

You talk like you've never had a one-night-stand

No luckily I just fucked with my partners, I've never had the need to find myself a pussy with that fuck for one night.

I'm not criticizing, but do not share it, because I know the risks that entails, a girl friend of my wife and mine died of AIDS because a heartless bastard (forgive all my harsh words, but it's how I feel when I talk about this), nor a condom spindle knowing that I could convey.

There are things that I will not give the reason, are drugs, prostitution on the one hand and not take action with sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted pregnancies another.
I do not know how old you are, but in my experience that is long and has more disadvantages than benefits, although all have been young, and I understand the situation.

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

where they want the girls to behave like prostitutes, fucking a stranger at the first change.

I don't know how old are you but i can garantee you lots of "normal girls" have one night shot.

I always say the same thing but lots of people here could be frightened if they knew what their so nice daughter did in parties. But i give you one point. In barca, these girls never  have buyer remorses. In my personnal experience i've met some buyers remorses

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Pitiful! Covering up. So, it takes like 8 hours of prep to see bad mole sex in the dark with the girl trying to cover up with a blanket. How climatic! 

Yup that was it. i don't know why people thing it was a good result for us. Sure both the girls who fucked were pretty but It wasn't up to the standard of our regular couple's fucking anyway. I'm also confused by those saying K&K's fucks are great. Well Kristy's fucks are often but I'm not sure I've seen even a good one and Kami's are better but really they're not a match for Nelly and Bogdan who are not as good as Adriana and Daniel and no-one holds a candle to Masha and Sasha and like N&B they often perform for freecam. OK if you factorin how gorgeous Kami is then maybe you've got a different answer. Personally though I prefer to see bating as shown by the Goddess, Zoya, Nelly again Kristy ... mmm! But yeah a girl on girl orgy would be really nice - outside Barca there was not 3somewith Nina and Kira but over all the Barca girls are hotter and maybe prepared to go further with dildos etc.

Of course what I'd rally like to see is anything that shows My Belle's sweet pussy off to good effect and probably I'll never see that now, so yes I am exceptionally disappointed with last night. I mean no naked dancing!

• Upvote 4

WOW it seems by the comments here... i was lucky...I left when Caro was about to leave B2 at night...I pretty much only follow Caro after Anna left...i didnt want her to be exploited by those Guys...Thank you guys for the updates...seems like she survived...atleast on camera...I am really happy for her...

I think Milena and Lima should be asked to leave for opposite reasons....

I bet after the creepy trio of guys yesterday...the Bearded looks pretty noble now....

Also well done Belle for recognizing the danger and staying away from the guys...Caro needs to learn from her...Caro gets easily controlled..Like whenever Stella asks her to come to balcony..she always follows orders....