Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stash said:

After tonight it seems clear that Stella is not into girls and she should really stop teasing with all that rubbish, as most of the girls in Barcelona should actually. Some will displeased but most of us will be fine ;)

Because she had sex with a guy, she can't fancy girls too? Makes no sense to me...

• Upvote 1

Just now, stash said:

After tonight it seems clear that Stella is not into girls and she should really stop teasing with all that rubbish, as most of the girls in Barcelona should actually. Some will displeased but most of us will be fine ;)

People on here speak like sexuality is black and white - you either like girls, or you like guys, there is no middle ground. We already know that Stella has had sex with a girl before (she spoke about it in Barca 1) and she'll probably do it again. When you're horny and open-minded it doesn't matter the sex of the person you are with, as long as they make you feel good

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Stella wants him there. Therefore he has every right to stay

Exactly, there were not creepy at all! If staring at a girls arse is creepy, then every man on the planet is creepy. If being invited to a party with a load of models wearing lingerie and wanting to fuck them is creepy, then just being a man is creepy! These were normal, young guys and many people on here are completely over-reacting

I know but I'm hoping. if the guy goes then my Belle can go back to wandering around naked or at least topless as she has on other mornings. Guys = no nudity.

I have said all along that the guys were just being guys.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, vortios said:

No luckily I just fucked with my partners, I've never had the need to find myself a pussy with that fuck for one night.

Well that's your decision, and I respect it. These girls and guys are happy to have sex with other beautiful girls and guys and they do not feel bad about it after. That is their decision and you should respect that

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know but I'm hoping. if the guy goes then my Belle can go back to wandering around naked or at least topless as she has on other mornings. Guys = no nudity.

I have said all along that the guys were just being guys.

i ahd to draw the line at letting caro leave the apt she was wasted beyond being able to give consent.....

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

carolina has a cleansing process in the bathroom now
Seems to drink salt water and vomit ??

which is stupid anything she consumed would be well beyond her stomach by now......i think its bullemia

• Upvote 1

I think that the vast injured in all this is you Belle, but it's just my opinion, make her sleep on the couch, not integrated into the group (last night when they sat down to play the bottle, Milena went to Lola, I happening Belle, Belle crouched next to Lola, but not seeing een took account turned to lie on the sofa)
Belle, coincided very well with the other two young girls, at this time, I think it's a discriminated and sorry to say but it's what I think.