Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't know also book,could be or not,but being such an nice apartment there's an nice possibility that it's covered,or at least some part of it,let's hope it's open and indeed if it's and as you said..with the cold coming the girls would be less in it.

the balconies look like they all have some kind of metal grate that can be opened and closed and it has slots the one at b-1 you used to could see down to the street when the lighting was right

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It's pointless anyway without My Belle. An all girl orgy once or twice a week would keep me very happy. 

After Lola leaves most likely all activity will come to a stand still.   Milena doesn't like Belle for some unknown reason so that will keep Milena where she is now. Lima and Milena are like Two Peas in a Pod so Lima won't stray to far on her own unless she leaves an unwashed plate laying around. Jasmin has Jet Lag and is resting at the moment. When she wakes we should be able to see what she's all about.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There always an place to put an cam..doesn't need to be showing all..just catching the half bottom of balcony would make b2 a place with less hiding and even sex in balcony as seen in latest orgy..

If it's not covered or has a enclosed wall of some kind there may not be a place. I'm not defending RLC or the fact that you can't see on the balcony. But I'm not willing to compromise the girls safety. That comes first.  It's my opinion on the matter.