Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, LamarPlayer316 said:

I enjoy watching Stella. I watched her in apartments 1 and 2, watch all the time. I liked how she got along with the girls in apartment 2. I wanted to know if she can come back to RLC, she's so much fun to watch.If ya'll have the power could you get her back on, seems that so many people enjoy her. I've been subscribed to RLC for over a year and I finally found someone I like to watch. Please bring her back if you can.

6 minutes ago, LamarPlayer316 said:

I enjoy watching Stella. I watched her in apartments 1 and 2, watch all the time. I liked how she got along with the girls in apartment 2. I wanted to know if she can come back to RLC, she's so much fun to watch.If ya'll have the power could you get her back on, seems that so many people enjoy her. I've been subscribed to RLC for over a year and I finally found someone I like to watch. Please bring her back if you can.

I second that emotion when I first saw Stella I reopened my account immediately!  She's a bronze beauty for sure I hope she comes back.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

After Lola leaves most likely all activity will come to a stand still.   Milena doesn't like Belle for some unknown reason so that will keep Milena where she is now. Lima and Milena are like Two Peas in a Pod so Lima won't stray to far on her own unless she leaves an unwashed plate laying around. Jasmin has Jet Lag and is resting at the moment. When she wakes we should be able to see what she's all about.

Hardly unknown:

1. She wants her but My Belle didn't feel the same - although Milena should have taken it slower because we know Belle likes pussy

2. Belle hates her for telling her off and Milena is pretty volatile

And seen very little of Jasmine but she looks hot as fuck. If the rumours are true and Danaya returns then maybe we'll see some more gentle play. Ilona was very friendly with her but Ilona had limits ... Belle does not.

Waiting for My Belle's return but I'm sorry I missed any pussy from young Rebecca. And I have just seen Hope's gifs of Jasmine and it's like RLC reached into my head and said "Is this what you're looking for?"

Well I am committed to My Belle, but damn Jasmine you are so fine.

12 hours ago, bigskyfly said:

she had no boyfriend

damn, I forgot you like to create your own version of events :sick:

He might as well give his viewpoint on the issue. Nobody else has any data from these RLC people that can compute to a certain conclusion. All I know is that they're young, they party, and they're unpredictable.

• Upvote 3

Of topic..seen jasmin in shower for the first time..she had great body and very nice tits with nice long nipples..would love to see her in barca2 with Rebecca and Belle..hope she visit them and join for some parties..nice.

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

We think she went to see her mom because she misses her

B2 needs Belle,hope she returns soon,Lola and Carol just don't do almost nothing..the worst it's Carol..most out and when in does very little to be fun to watch..