Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh yeah Benfold yeah that bit (me blaming her) probably was ridiculous. Yes OK you may be right there and what you say is true ... I didn't count it because the light was poor LOL.

OK then we're cool, I didn't disagree with anything else you posted, just the part about Stella

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

as i see them lying there..and i picture them without Lola...i see very less potential for wild nights...:confused:

But of course the sexiest bit of the sexiest night was the one Lola interrupted. If those 3 had been left to their own devices then WOW! I know Belle and Megan went on for round 2 but we saw depressingly little. It was still possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read about and then seen but then you know how I feel about My Belle and Megan and of course Rebecca played such a vital role.

Probably no magic water to get them in the mood though.

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

bb she was busy with you for a couple of days :biggrin:

Don't you think that it wasn't will haunt more for ever? I would never give her back. I'd let her fuck me until I died. Actually that happened in one of my stories, well a story I was adapting but I think the death was my idea (minor character, why not?).

In fact that's what I'd ask for when I dob in Morpheus in "The Matrix". Let me look 20 ish again and have Belle fall in love with me for ever ... don't let The Goddess hear me say that. OK maybe 10 years of excitement with Belle and then I'll settle down with the amazing Leora.

But then i'd be Paul ......... arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But of course the sexiest bit of the sexiest night was the one Lola interrupted. If those 3 had been left to their own devices then WOW! I know Belle and Megan went on for round 2 but we saw depressingly little. It was still possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read about and then seen but then you know how I feel about My Belle and Megan and of course Rebecca played such a vital role.

Probably no magic water to get them in the mood though.

I think RLC has put the magic water on hold ...probably under pressure from some Holy RLC Members...who dont mind seeing these girls naked, bating, washing, puking, fucking...but suddenly the priest in them wakes up when they see girls taking such stuff.....They prefer nights where girls just sit and watch TV and they can make a timelapse video of them...

• Upvote 3