Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

19 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Just adorable and she was even holding hands with Carolina briefly but Caro pulled away for the big snuggle with Lola. She does get a bit left out does our Belle. 

Well My Belle did have her chance to claim Lola's bed but she preferred one of her own which she doesn't use.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle did have her chance to claim Lola's bed but she preferred one of her own which she doesn't use.

Yes what is all that about, she does like to leave the light on and maybe the light is just too bright in there. But then when she is on the couch the sun beams all over her in the morning. Strange. Lets see what she does tonight. She must need a shower thats for sure.

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

Doubt it...  Perhaps due to the infamous 'toilet gate' RLC has said no bonuses are available... the girls reply with doing fuck all...  kind of a loose-loose situation for everyone involved...

Sad showing at the moment... :sad:

At least someone is thinking with the right head. It could be something to do with RLC. But I think there's more to it. But I working so can't go in to it.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Bad light and Calvin Klein blocker, just 2 steps from perfection. She is 49 minutes from walking a lot Wednesday without removing them, must be 28 hours or more - what has happened to our old Belle.

Yeah .. Can only agree with you when it comes to these Calvin Klein. Hmmm .. I think the small beautiful slim body, has taken a blow from the densely subsequent celebrations they have had, and with a lot dose of complaining neighbors disturbing, so therefore they take it easy with a little LOUNGE sofa. Belle will probably wake up to the weekend again. When the hell will we get to see her beautiful naked body smoothly move with her wonderfully sexy dance moves. I may be honest I can not wait that long. ✨???????

• Upvote 1

I'm not complaining about a couple of quiet nights. After all the silliness it's quite nice that the girls are just spending time together, no heavy drinking (or anything else,) no men peacocking around the apartment, and no Nicky Minaj blaring through their bluetooth speaker. 

Not every night can be an 'on' night for the girls, let them recharge their batteries for a few days without too much complaining from us, and I'm sure we'll get the entertainment coming sooner rather than later.

Goodnight all

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm not complaining about a couple of quiet nights. After all the silliness it's quite nice that the girls are just spending time together, no heavy drinking (or anything else,) no men peacocking around the apartment, and no Nicky Minaj blaring through their bluetooth speaker. 

Not every night can be an 'on' night for the girls, let them recharge their batteries for a few days without too much complaining from us, and I'm sure we'll get the entertainment coming sooner rather than later.

Goodnight all

They all sit together, unlike B1 all shut away in there rooms. Back to square 1 with that place, only Irma and ilona could turn it round but they are not due back. B2 has the most harmonious apartment now even if it may be boring at times.