Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

But the attitude of Jasmine, I'm worried about the attitude of Milena, do not see proactive, and if very detached relative to the other girls, that's what I've seen, not to be so.
In addition, neither has a desire to be seen without clothes with other girls, their attitude is fairly quiet, since the party of the kids and certainly since his "leyenron primer"
Much bra, and short cowboy pantalocito. But little else.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

RLC have overreacted. What they had to make sure of was the open and obvious taking of cocaine had to be dealt with but they seem to be punishing all of the flats. And just like with the tragic ending of Megan's party which they should have sorted out with Lola and who knows what would have happened, once again we lose opportunities of epic nights because RLC just are not thinking carefully enough. 

you think RLC banning girls to show naked and had efusioni to punish them for having shown while pulled coca, maybe you have a little too much imagination, the girls do not do anything because do not want and I think RLC will do just the opposite, because it will encourage the show themselves, RLC has to make money

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmine doesn't like girls walking around naked. Well Jasmine you're very attractive but that attitude absolutely sucks. I suggest you come home and stop taking the money. With you and cover up Caro it will be back to the dull days of K&K before they found themselves back in Russia. I don't know about a lot of you but I watch mainly for the nudity, something more great, anything less I feel is not worth anybody's money. With the couples you get nudity, you get sex and even bating. If the nudity in the house is 1 shower a day it really isn't worth visiting.

Jasmin's boyfriend has been watching RLC for the last few weeks. He saw unforgettable things that made him really want to go to Barcelona. If only he had money to get a flight ! He had to plan something, he could not endure anymore those sleepless nights ! He finally managed to convince Jasmin to participate to RLC and promised to visit her....but also occasionally visit B2.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Carolina tiene un BF pero tenía relaciones sexuales con Belle y Lola. Entonces, ¿Cómo se llama un niñas que tiene un BF y tiene relaciones sexuales con niñas

You'd be surprised how many marriages have a partner, we love our partners, but we fuck with others.
And nor are we cuckolds, nor we put horns, or anything like that. But we are adults and we do not like to fool our partners. It is something agreed between the two.

1 minute ago, smurfy08 said:

Jasmin's boyfriend has been watching RLC for the last few weeks. He saw unforgettable things that made him really want to go to Barcelona. If only he had money to get a flight ! He had plan something, he could not endure anymore those sleepless nights ! He finally managed to convince Jasmin to participate to RLC and promise to visit her....but also occasionally visit B2.

Very good Smurfy  ROFLMAO

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle has turned into my Ilona regarding lazyness, but at least Ilona got showered once a day if not more.....

My Belle has been through one hell of a time in the last 10 days facing several difficult situations. Ilona's most difficult situation was she missed her plane or forgot her passport something.

Belle in her first 30 days delivered lots of nudity, lots of energy and lots of entertainment but that Belle is only surfacing rarely nowadays. Maybe she should go home after Lola leaves for a few days and recharge.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has been through one hell of a time in the last 10 days facing several difficult situations. Ilona's most difficult situation was she missed her plane or forgot her passport something.

Belle in her first 30 days delivered lots of nudity, lots of energy and lots of entertainment but that Belle is only surfacing rarely nowadays. Maybe she should go home after Lola leaves for a few days and recharge.

not only recharge but grow up a little too.

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you think RLC banning girls to show naked and had efusioni to punish them for having shown while pulled coca, maybe you have a little too much imagination, the girls do not do anything because do not want and I think RLC will do just the opposite, because it will encourage the show themselves, RLC has to make money

RLC pay girls to show (contract probably more explicit about that nowadays), they pay them bonuses for extras or ratings or both. Stop bonuses the girls who collect them effectively go on strike. I don't really understand what you've said.

• Upvote 1