Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, Zwavelaar said:

As I said before, every night that doesn't end in a lesbian orgy will cause mayor outrage in this forum :shy: Chill out, guys. Enjoy the girls, even if they're not doing the things you want them to do.

Or take a break until they do. So many different tastes and fetishes around here somebody out there is generally getting what they want. Look at BBsq69's day ?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

Or take a break until they do. So many different tastes and fetishes around here somebody out there is generally getting what they want. Look at BBsq69's day ?

He's not the only one.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I did not think I would have said this thing but when Lola will leave I will be sad, she is very present in everything that happens in the apartment and I do not know with his departure things will improve, my fear is that the whole becomes very boring

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

It is return to nudity after about week's absence. She was very comfortable in the LR totally nude, But if she had Caroline's room for a week I would be in heaven. Cameras finally to do her justice.

Well Pixie Belle is either feeling better or dealing with what has been going on. Or both. She's done a little work out, showered, done her beauty treatment things, and has been eating today. As a bonus she has been NAKED!!!! A LOT!!!!!.perverted-smiley.gif And her,  Caro and Rebecca have been talking some. These are all good signs. Hopefully nothing happens to cause a set back in this return to what a lot of us enjoy. And may it lead to better things.eyebrow-wiggle-smiley-emoticon.gif