Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if the night vision don't work i don't think something will happen becca have a b frien and are afraid to see some vid or pic of her doing sexual thing oninternet now its clear this app became normal again with sexy girls who don't want to do crazy stuff again 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

LOL! Those who think the broken night vision wan 'planned' are hilarious! And they're not saying a single word...how suspicious...unless they're ASLEEP!

You guys crack me up

I agree they are both asleep. The storm there was pretty bad so it probably messed up their cams.

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

LOL! Those who think the broken night vision wan 'planned' are hilarious! And they're not saying a single word...how suspicious...unless they're ASLEEP!

You guys crack me up

Your opinion..respectable as any one..why you find hilarious others opinions it's beyound me,think everyone it's free to think what they want..in my case it's obvious this wasn't planed..but what worries me it's..rlc seing the problem for so much time and do nothing..this night no problem..now an "better" night that would suck..

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

even if the night vision don't work i don't think something will happen becca have a b frien and are afraid to see some vid or pic of her doing sexual thing oninternet now its clear this app became normal again with sexy girls who don't want to do crazy stuff again 

True,sadly seems Reb it's still "limited" on what she does or not because her boyfriend,the last part you said..hope we still will have some nice nights..

• Upvote 1

i don't understand russian or ukrainian it was obviously they speak to rebbeca what hzppen during the night with caro and belle we can guess some like sex or lesbianka they laugh about it but i think its the last crazy thing will happen in this app especially if lola leave the project 

For those of you that think RLC shuts down the cams on purpose, can one of you please explain to me the logic behind why RLC would purposefully shut down cameras to one of, if not THE most popular apartment on their site? I mean what do you think they could they possibly gain by doing this?

• Upvote 3