Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

yes That's real life I know lots of girls they tel me they do it almost 4 times a week that's normal this girls in RLC they don't do it 1 time a week exepet Danaya  did almost evry night but under the cover 

Not every girl is the same though. Irma, Danaya, Anna were regular masturbators, and that is normal for them. Some girls do not like to masturbate as much (or at all) and that is normal for them. Everyone has their different preferences

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not every girl masturbates. And not every girl that masturbates uses a toy. They're just like guys; there isn't a general rule as to how often they do it or what they use to do it. Each girl is different.

Not every girl does but

1. Most girls do

2. I'd imagine these are more active than most girls

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not every girl masturbates. And not every girl that masturbates uses a toy. They're just like guys; there isn't a general rule as to how often they do it or what they use to do it. Each girl is different.

you beat me to it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid we aren't dealing with a single girl, we are dealing with 20 or so girls - I haven't counted them - but that's comfortably enough to show the statistical significance of the lack of bating going on compared to that of the general population for girls this age and like I said these are not your average girls in the first place. You can't assume about one girl, but that number ... Argue with me on that and I might just get my credentials out LOL

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I've only just noticed those pictures hanging above the sofa, have they always been there? Usually I'm too busy watching what happens ON the sofa :biggrin:

I also wondered the other day, and check back.. They have been here from the beginning.. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If it was real life they would be bating way more often and most nowadays have some kind of toy - there's no stigma. fortunately, any more.

Not all girls like toys. Your goddess tried a toy once she apparently did not like it because it disappeared forever.

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Why should these girls be different than other girls do they have some extra dna or what?

Yes. Apparently all the girls of RLC have extra DNA that causes them violently masturbate with all the sex toys. And according to some, they SHOULD have it or they shouldn't be in RLC.

• Upvote 2