Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Possibly I've contributed just a smidgeon more than you to this board so I'll call her who I want and so will mikey with Rita.

Botika216,,,is just mad because I don't want to call him baby,,,,why the fuck is he so concerened with what we call our beloved Queens,,,I don't see his ass calling out his friends when they call these women some fucked up derogatory names,,,but when we call them Baby,Wife,Princess etc.etc. they want to catch feelings and have an issue with it SMFH!!

• Upvote 3

hace 3 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

Posiblemente él contribuído Sólo una pizca Más De Lo Que A Este tablero de Modo Que la llamaré que quiero y por lo Tanto una estafa Mikey Rita.

En que sentido? Diciendo tonterías como que Belle es tuya.

1 minute ago, botika216 said:

In what sense? Saying nonsense like that Belle is yours.

It's just fun man, calm down. Besides, everyone knows that Belle is BB's, Rita is Mike's, Irma is mine :heart:, Elisa is Dreamer's, Danaya is Phantom's, Kristy is eric's - these are the rules, everyone else is just borrowing the girls from us :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's just fun man, calm down. Besides, everyone knows that Belle is BB's, Rita is Mike's, Irma is mine :heart:, Elisa is Dreamer's, Danaya is Phantom's, Kristy is eric's - these are the rules, everyone else is just borrowing the girls from us :biggrin:

yes I am, and having a total ball (no pun intended) with Irma:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Didn't quite understand the message did you, so its ignore time.

BB,,,,,let's get back on topic buddy,,,,he can't talk to himself,,,so just ignore him please,,let's talk about Our Baby Pixie Belle looking oh so Cute as usual.

Can these ladies ever think of something new besides all the things that have already been done before?::)::)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ahh i see we are back to an old favorite. Body Painting. Well its a start on resuming some sort of activities! Better than all sat watching a movie again.

RLC revolution. From body painting to orgies to coke to a slap on the wrist to back to body painting lol

• Upvote 1