Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i didnt know it was caro that found them

I was going off this post from Kitek:

On 10/10/2016 at 9:00 AM, kitek said:

I think Caro found something on the internet that involved her, the other night she was showing girls in the kitchen something on her phone. They all kept whispering, she left the kitchen clearly upset. This may explains her current behavior. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Carolina was also very upset, was crying about it

She asked to be covered up and then stuck Lola's pussy in her mouth followed by the balcony stuff - what did she expect and really she should have been more concerned about what happened to her at Milena's party.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

jasmin and Becca on the balcony funny I did not take them for smokers lol

probably giving jasmine lowdown about everything since she is the new kid and thats one place thats off cam ....... or they are just sharing a quick smoke

11 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I can't argue with any of that and i will add stupid people who can't mind their own business contacting RLC about the drugs

just look at how many on cc  did that, and then just imagine how many others that are not cc members that may have done the same thing ..... makes one wonder

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

just look at how many on cc  did that, and then just imagine how many others that are not cc members that may have done the same thing ..... makes one wonder

and how many tried to contact the local police you know some did