Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Blah Blah Blah,,Yappity Yap Yap Yap,,,when is the fake scripted girl on girl gonna start,,,this dick won't jerk itself ya know lmaoo!!!

Hey guys what's up....I see that the usual suspects are here tonight on CC,,waiting for that moment when they can start painting their walls with lots of ClearCoat paint:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nwz99qB1Nl1uxpsnxo1_400.giftumblr_nwz9ai73N81uxpsnxo1_400.giftumblr_nwz99qB1Nl1uxpsnxo1_400.gif

tumblr_nwz9h3fVCg1uxpsnxo1_500.gif

clear coat or kilz:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lola does have a power over these girls they will let her do anything

While she was in her room on the phone with ape man Rebecca walked in to see what was happening and sat on the bed,Lola reached out and took her nighty off without any problems from Rebecca

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hey BB, I'm thinking about Irma and Belle having sex with each other right now and there's nothing you can do to stop me! I recommend that if you can't beat em, join em :cool:

LOL It's OK i can share ... Belle wants to bring her friend Megan along next time :biggrin:

• Upvote 1