Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

2. Stella seems to like blocking views - she maybe unaware of the habit but most of the time she's in the way - and has been known on several occasions to cover up my Belle even when she's been stark naked for an hour. She's either being protective or want to distract from the fact that she won't get her own knickers off.

I must end the most with saying I can helping thinking about Megan's tits - they were just the greatest.

Stella was also the one that cockblocked the Ape man and Anna from having sex. She just jumped right in their bed and stayed there.

And speaking of Megan tits, were they real or fake?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, venom23 said:

Stella was also the one that cockblocked the Ape man and Anna from having sex. She just jumped right in their bed and stayed there.

And speaking of Megan tits, were they real or fake?

I hope they're real but I did have the same thought myself that they were just too good. Admittedly my mother is shorter and more stacked than her but something about them seemed fake - mind you if you looked at her bottom that too was generously proportioned and looked perfect. Then her face again the same round look and not forgetting this hypnotic fabulous eyes. 

• Upvote 1

I think you guy's should enjoy this group of girl's being so open even it is a lot of teasing because once they go and some are leaving soon Lola, Stella and Milena the next lot of girls might not be so open. Just look at the new girl Lima i think she was quite shocked at what she saw last night sucking boobies in the kitchen she was so stand offish so enjoy them while you can it might not last and we will go back to the old day's when you only seen them nude in the shower.

• Upvote 3

Just now, cacjc said:

I think you guy's should enjoy this group of girl's being so open even it is a lot of teasing because once they go and some are leaving soon Lola, Stella and Milena the next lot of girls might not be so open. Just look at the new girl Lima i think she was quite shocked at what she saw last night sucking boobies in the kitchen she was so stand offish so enjoy them while you can it might not last and we will go back to the old day's when you only seen them nude in the shower.

Quite odd for someone who flashes their pussy all the time like Lima. I think it does help that those 4 girls have really got to know each other, which does make a difference.

it gets worse and worse RLC

Scripted sex with drugs and alcohol to get some subscribers with teasing B1 as the 1st time

RLC renew because you start with lack imagination

Now you have all the answer why Megan and Rebecca are parties

6 hours ago, thegame20 said:

Just saw the lola orgy. To be honest these girls are quite pathetic and really pissed me off. I don't really get them. One minute Stella is bating openly then tonight she is blocking the cameras. Carolina is not shy to have a sensual massage is Barca 1 by Anna and Belle with her pussy in full view then she is so shy she wants to be covered up because she has a vibrator in her pussy ?? Does she think bating and fucking is a new 21st century invention that hasn't been seen before. Why bate and cover up. In fact why bate at all. The truth is as paying subscribers as long as they are in that apartment we own their ASSES. Why cause its our MONEY that is keeping them their as to why lola can go buy a nice pair of shoes and for that reason RESPECT the subscribers. We are not just here t see tits and ass but REAL life. And fucking and Bating IS real life. What they did was very disrespectful.

Totally agree couldn't have said it any better

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, thegame20 said:

Just saw the lola orgy. To be honest these girls are quite pathetic and really pissed me off. I don't really get them. One minute Stella is bating openly then tonight she is blocking the cameras. Carolina is not shy to have a sensual massage is Barca 1 by Anna and Belle with her pussy in full view then she is so shy she wants to be covered up because she has a vibrator in her pussy ?? Does she think bating and fucking is a new 21st century invention that hasn't been seen before. Why bate and cover up. In fact why bate at all. The truth is as paying subscribers as long as they are in that apartment we own their ASSES. Why cause its our MONEY that is keeping them their as to why lola can go buy a nice pair of shoes and for that reason RESPECT the subscribers. We are not just here t see tits and ass but REAL life. And fucking and Bating IS real life. What they did was very disrespectful.

You do NOT own there asses. And masturbating openly is just as REAL as masturbating under a sheet or covers

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I guess your way of stand offish is as soon as everybody left, she took a shower and bated in the tub immediately.....

• Upvote 1