Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

is a long time we do not see some translations, would serve a lot, but we certainly can not be insistent

I am not sure what you are reading but Kitek posted about 40 min ago and, I think yesterday he posted almost a book on the conversations from the other day.

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

I am not sure what you are reading but Kitek posted about 40 min ago and, I think yesterday he posted almost a book on the conversations from the other day.

I'm sorry, I did not know, you can help me find

A whole lot of nothing going on. Mind you that was the case just before midnight yesterday when My Belle took a phone call. Although as the 3 residents have hardly slept then how they will have the energy is beyond me. From a personal point of view bringing in new girls to B1 leading to My Belle being in exile is a terrible mistake. It is now as though she is homeless without her own room unless she officially moves in with Lola which would kind of cramp Lola's style. I asked if they could bring in friends for Belle but and maybe it is not Milena's fault was someone who wanted to be a sexual friend rather than a genuine friend.

26 minutes ago, albacore said:

I can't seem to find these translations either. please tell me where it is.