Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Now, in retrospect, I let myself Carolina or request with both guys and Milena knowing that not long ago, it's Caroline who said she did not want sex on camera and seen it I think she was leaving the state without taking on his legs:confused:

it came out 35 minutes (no sex) and that guy who stayed at B2 sees no reason at this stage of the evening, there is something that bothers me I do not think he stayed for B, L and S and I guess the last guy must live Barcelona not to be income or to B1 and B2

I hope KITEK or Yury can bring us answers to some of our questions

Milena for me is to blame for the entire evening (more drug guys) and Lola and Stella to let out Carolina

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Drug + men + balcony + long maintenance without technical problems
+ Frequent exit + sex under the covers

Where is the fun       

I liked a lot of this event. 

I know,. some people in this forum really dislike guys in the apartments, but you must admit that with them, it is way more action going on there. Sure, the hidding will always be an issue with RLC and i hope they will add cameras on the balcony, but this time was at least better as the last. Maybe it will improve over time. :)

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I liked a lot of this event. 

I know,. some people in this forum really dislike guys in the apartments, but you must admit that with them, it is way more action going on there. Sure, the hidding will always be an issue with RLC and i hope they will add cameras on the balcony, but this time was at least better as the last. Maybe it will improve over time. :)

Now wait the end of his contract with Real Live Cam

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

The plan to bring blokes was all hers and that ruined the party.

I am shouting because your assertion that she was not in anyway to blame was absolutely astonishing.

I said it was not 100% her fault, you said it was 0% her fault. Yes people are responsible for the actions but bringing blokes was not the action of anybody else and once the blokes are there then nothing happened until the girls were so out of it, the guys could take advantage. You seriously think Caroline was able to determine anything she did after Milena gave her that first hit of cocaine - did you see the state she was in. She (Caro) even persuaded Belle to take some. Yeah Belle could say no but by that stage every body else held so its kind of difficult. The drugs weren't the issue, the standard of the party with the girls not free to strip as they always do when bloke's aren't there is the issue. And of course the drugs meant most of the party took place on a toilet seat - fine viewing.

1 We do NOT know the plan was all hers; some of the Barca 2 girls at least (Lola ?++) prepared the sushi etc and knew men were arriving. She stepped up to the plate by being the sushi dish herself.

2 I did not say it was 0% her fault. I said Milena should not take "all the blame" -i.e. 100% of the blame. "Not taking all" in English usually implies moe than 50% but not the whole. Please not only read that which people write but inwardly digest also?

3 I believe it was Stella - from other people's comments - who produced and prepared the drugs as well as "the guys brought more".

4 I agree that having men at these parties inhibits the fun, female nudity and fondling that goes on - sometimes further.

5 I have great respect for many of your comments, and absolutely do not wish to start a flame war, but would caution a modicum of temperance of your statements. We ALL become excited by the girls at times. I simply do not blame one for the actions of many and wholeheartedly agree that they do not look after one another as most of us do our friends or that we would wish they should do.

Edited by Oldstalker
important omission of the word "not" in line 1 of point 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, daily said:

just before the orgy at B2 by chance there was also maintenance and also to wonder what is the responsibility of all of this RLC

The point is the sushy party was planned at Barca 2 by probably Lola and Barca1 girls was invited.

Milena had friends to meet at the same time  so bring them to Barca 2. Lola did not want at the begining but Milena convinced her. If RLC organisation is related to something, at better it's about asking Lola to organize another party with all the girls.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The point is the sushy party was planned at Barca 2 by probably Lola and Barca1 girls was invited.

Milena had friends to meet at the same time  so bring them to Barca 2. Lola did not want at the begining but Milena convinced her. If RLC organisation is related to something, at better it's about asking Lola to organize another party with all the girls.

... and the guys ... :)