Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can we please swap Caro for Jasmin - we should gather the pixies together.

Let's see we've 3 now with long dark hair, nice bodies and on the short side. Not bad, not bad at all. (Belle,Megan,Jasmin) Don't get me wrong I like them all but 3 in a row like that is something. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My guess is a tame massage tonight and then full orgy when My Belle returns.

I'm a little worried about Kitek's translation in Rebecca thread. Seems some videos of the girls surfaced on vk and youtube and they found out and and are concerned about it. Rebecca seemed to say that she will be careful in her behaviour from now on, and maybe this is what upset Carolina earlier

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Let's see we've 3 now with long dark hair, nice bodies and on the short side. Not bad, not bad at all. (Belle,Megan,Jasmin) Don't get me wrong I like them all but 3 in a row like that is something. 

But we lost Megan and I believe nearly lost My Belle so we have not yet reached a surfeit of pixies. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But we lost Megan and I believe nearly lost My Belle so we have not yet reached a surfeit of pixies. 

All these girls are gorgeous, but variety is the spice of life. Here are some girls who i would not consider pixies - Irma, Ilona, Danaya, Elisa, Stella, Rebecca. This lineup alone shows why a mix of girls is important

• Upvote 3