Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

I think RLC has put the magic water on hold ...probably under pressure from some Holy RLC Members...who dont mind seeing these girls naked, bating, washing, puking, fucking...but suddenly the priest in them wakes up when they see girls taking such stuff.....They prefer nights where girls just sit and watch TV and they can make a timelapse video of them...

I kind of hope not because without it they'll think too much. Just needed to get rid of the coke. I fear My Belle will never bate (detectably) although she might just have sex again

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

One thing to watch. It will be interesting to see if Belle and Becca bond or battle for Lola's attention. Both girls have a record to be fairly clingy when it comes to Lola. For now Becca gets to sleep with her.

They better cling fast. Lola has one week left.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can someone remind My Belle she actually now has a bedroom in B2

ok i did and she now in her room to take off her bra to show her perky breasts-but she keeps forgetting that the living room is not free viewing anymore-still trying to please the fans

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

ok i did and she now in her room to take off her bra to show her perky breasts-but she keeps forgetting that the living room is not free viewing anymore-still trying to please the fans

Do you know that thought had occurred to me before during her earlier visits but as her biggest fan, I would prefer her in her room. Naturally at B1 I wanted her on the couch and she did spend a couple of mornings there.