Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

do you have any evidence that anyone has been pressured to do anything they didn't want to do

Yes Carolina had a lot of pressure with that dildo being pushed in and out of her-but bet it felt good to her!!!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why can't you just accept that some girls like to do drugs? Who says or thinks that they do drugs just to please viewers? Not every girl that comes onto RLC is some innocent child. And whether you want to like it or not, Milena did NOT twist anybody's arm to do whatever drugs they did. 

Per contrary..all the girls that took drugs on b2 partie seem to enjoy it and didn't look to be the first time they got it..but that doesn't make it an nice scene to watch..if was something like light weed or something that would be less harsh to see and acept..the thing is..it was more heavy drugs...of course the sex after that it's nice to see..if someone wanted to sue rlc for what as seen on cams..Probrably had some changes to win..think ilegal drugs display and use on cam on the site could be not legal..but not sure about this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

if someone wanted to sue rlc for what as seen on cams..Probrably had some changes to win..think ilegal drugs display and use on cam on the site could be not legal..but not sure about this.

It didn't matter how much of a problem someone had with the girls doing drugs, there would be zero possible chance of suing RLC for anything. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Some of you are think these girls are naive and stupid. I cannot speak for the latter but I don't think they would be here if they were as unworldly wise as all that. I think they will have gone to parties with drugs before and maybe they are getting encouraged but I do not think the drug use came as a surprise to any of them. The thinggs that worried me was the girls' failure to spot the state Caro was in and Belle giving in so easily totaking the coke when she clearly wasn't in the mood. But I stress these choices have probably been ones they have made before. I do think it went to far that night with the 3 blokes but apart from that it has been fine.

I kind of wonder if the 3 guys having their own drugs was known before hand or if that was a surprise, the magic water was being passed around already and then they show up with a shit load of powder. it leads me to believe that no one expected that to happen. As for belle i think she was purposely avoiding the magic water as that is what she had been doing a lot of previously, i think she tried the coke hoping to improve her mood when it did not happen she stopped

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Per contrary..all the girls that took drugs on b2 partie seem to enjoy it and didn't look to be the first time they got it..but that doesn't make it an nice scene to watch..if was something like light weed or something that would be less harsh to see and acept..the thing is..it was more heavy drugs...of course the sex after that it's nice to see..if someone wanted to sue rlc for what as seen on cams..Probrably had some changes to win..think ilegal drugs display and use on cam on the site could be not legal..but not sure about this.

Exactly. Sex was maybe nice for some, but knowing that this happened because of some drugs use should make you uncomfortable at least. These girls can do whatever they want I don't care, but encouraging them to use drugs is not acceptable. Well it's my point of view.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

absolutely no different than going to a bar to pick up a woman,you do know alcohol kills many times more people than all other drugs combined,i have used drugs casually most of my life and most people I know have done drugs and I have never heard of anyone I know ever over dosing its a right of passage for most young people,oh if you go rock climbing or skydiving they can both kill you but nobody says shit about it but let it be drugs omg  you know sometimes having fun comes with some risk,so you should probably keep you morality to yourself and should not be watching a voyer site

Depends..so you find normal to consume ilegal drugs on cam..not weed..it was more heavy ones..also have friends that consume weed for years and years..and more or less they are fine..have an couple ones that gone heavy drugs..they suffered a lot and still do..so gess depends your conscience..myself don't like seing this girls doing it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

circumstantial evidence only nothing was done on camera not a thing anyone can do ,truth be told we are only guessin what they are doing,but you can be sure we are right but prove it

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

No way did that seems to be Belle's first time with coke. I could be wrong but she snorted like a veteran - however as I said I am really not sure why she gave into Caro and she fortunately maintained her distance from the men but then there are those who know far more about its effect than me and she seemed to change very little as a result. It did have a substantial effect on my mother the one time she took it.

1 minute ago, smurfy08 said:

Exactly. Sex was maybe nice for some, but knowing that this happened because of some drugs use should make you uncomfortable at least. These girls can do whatever they want I don't care, but encouraging them to use drugs is not acceptable. Well it's my point of view.

No one is encouraging them. No one is making them do anything they don't want to do. These girls are all making their own choices for their own reasons. Stop saying this as if these girls have no agency to think for themselves. 

• Upvote 1