Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No way did that seems to be Belle's first time with coke. I could be wrong but she snorted like a veteran - however as I said I am really not sure why she gave into Caro and she fortunately maintained her distance from the men but then there are those who know far more about its effect than me and she seemed to change very little as a result. It did have a substantial effect on my mother the one time she took it.

From what I seen most if not all of the girls in that night did it like it was an usual thing..thays kind choking..five,six girls in barca houses..all do heavy drugs..if someone sayed this six months ago I wouldn't believe..I mean one or two girls that would be more or less "normal" but so many..makes believe that rlc indeed changed comands..

Just now, smurfy08 said:

Anyway behind our computers we don't have much influence on the girls anyway, they do what they want.

however it has been noted that some of the RLC participants have access to RLC and CC and do read what we say-so any comment may be an influence on how they act and what they do.

Positive comment bring out positive action-witness Nelly on several occasions with her signs "I love you guys"  and Milana giving RLC the finger because of negative comments-so choose your words and comments wisely!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

however it has been noted that some of the RLC participants have access to RLC and CC and do read what we say-so any comment may be an influence on how they act and what they do.

Positive comment bring out positive action-witness Nelly on several occasions with her signs "I love you guys"  and Milana giving RLC the finger because of negative comments-so choose your words and comments wisely!!

Then..Lola bye bye,time to leave barca!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ahem well I can tell you that Belle most definitely took it on camera unless she was snorting sherbert. And no we're not guessing. this isn't criminal court where you need absolute proof but a civil court in which it very probably happened nobody should deny that.

Not only Bell but for exemple Carol also was visible..and Probrably others also.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I agree, I did say 'not much' because I knew we have a bit of influence. It's easy to be interpreted like not at all.

• Upvote 1