Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if these girls had high morals they would not be on a voyer site showing off their bodies for money now would they

Don't like to hear "MORAL" in this context. People have different beliefs and I have NO time for the moral police. I know you're not like that but I won't have this.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

eDon't like to hear "MORAL" in this context. People have different beliefs and i Have time for the moral police. I know you're not like that but I won't have this.

I could have worded it different  maybe saying they are not innocent would have been better

• Upvote 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I could have worded it different  maybe saying they are not innocent would have been better

"I concur absolutely" as Command Riker once said

"A simple yes would have sufficed" responded Captain Picard.

Yes I knew you were OK. Sorry if I upset you at all but i don't think I did.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I respect these girls as much as anybody and it seems enormously hypocritical for soeone come on her enjoy what they do and then complain about their morals. Kind of makes me angry.

I was not complaining about their morals,hell I am a each to their own kind of guy ,but I am sick of other people complaning about these girls having some fun and actin like these girls are all innocent,,hell I love the fact they let their hair down myself made me reup my RLC subscription

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im guessing lima has worn out her welcome at b-2 and jas and milena dont want to be around her anymore.....so it looks like lima is now persona non grata ..... hhhmmm ......maybe she will dry out for real this time???

43 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well whatever it is they all seem to be getting along and having fun.....with lima very obviously not invited

35 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

speak for yourself ...... i for one have found great success using jedi mind tricks .... lol  :biggrin:

longarm, have you even thought that maybe Lima was asked and she declined.  Lima might feel out of place with the others.  These are 2 different set of girls.  Lima is more of a loner and dresses in a different class.  The others are the cheerleader group.  They dress a little more entitled.  This might be the reason that Lima is drinking like she does.

Just an opinion.

And as for mind tricks, may the force be with you.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Talking of Jedi Mind Tricks. Lady of the Sith, Milena is trying to lure Becca to the dark side, which would make Lola Mace Windu or Obi Wan ... it's all gone wrong.

BB- by lure, are you saying Milena is trying to get becca (or anyone else) to do the "let's go to the bathroom" trick ???????

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

BB- by lure, are you saying Milena is trying to get becca (or anyone else) to do the "let's go to the bathroom" trick ???????

No nothing that sinister just that she is trying to gather a friend/supporter in B2 as well as possibly Caro because Belle and Lola are definitely against her.