Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No nothing that sinister just that she is trying to gather a friend/supporter in B2 as well as possibly Caro because Belle and Lola are definitely against her.

ok- thanks for clarifying- wasn't sure

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I was not complaining about their morals,hell I am a each to their own kind of guy ,but I am sick of other people complaning about these girls having some fun and actin like these girls are all innocent,,hell I love the fact they let their hair down myself made me reup my RLC subscription

I think we all they aren't innocent. They can do as they choose. But I think we should tone down the talk in here. Or RLC may take action just to be on the safe side.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, F219 said:

longarm, have you even thought that maybe Lima was asked and she declined.  Lima might feel out of place with the others.  These are 2 different set of girls.  Lima is more of a loner and dresses in a different class.  The others are the cheerleader group.  They dress a little more entitled.  This might be the reason that Lima is drinking like she does.

Just an opinion.

And as for mind tricks, may the force be with you.

someone else asked the same question , my appologies , should have worded that differently , it was just a guess on my part, i'm not sure she was asked though i could be wrong, but for the last three maybe four days now no matter  what is or is not going on she was gotten wasted i think the others have tired of it and choose not to be a part of it

It would be really handy if Yury and/or Kitek could tell us what the witch is saying. She's starting to annoy me the way she barges in on any conversation that is going on and the intimidating hand gestures start with the bullying facial expressions. I think Lola is showing considerable constraint here this afternoon because if were me it would be a matter of telling the witch to button it or butt out. Or fuck off back to your own pad!

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It would be really handy if Yury and/or Kitek could tell us what the witch is saying. She's starting to annoy me the way she barges in on any conversation that is going on and the intimidating hand gestures start with the bullying facial expressions. I think Lola is showing considerable constraint here this afternoon because if were me it would be a matter of telling the witch to button it or butt out. Or fuck off back to your own pad!

im not a big fan of milena but so much emphasis is being put on her facial expressions....without proper context they are meaningless..... ilona was the queen of a million faces but you could never really tell what was on her mind unless you knew what she was talking about...just saying:biggrin:

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

someone else asked the same question , my appologies , should have worded that differently , it was just a guess on my part, i'm not sure she was asked though i could be wrong, but for the last three maybe four days now no matter  what is or is not going on she was gotten wasted i think the others have tired of it and choose not to be a part of it

No apologies necessary.  I don't know but everybody making assumptions and I try to look outside the box.

I was the loner when I was a kid so I do recognize that.  I am social to people I know but hard to be social with people I just met.  I see a lot of me in her except I don't drink (truck driver) & I take more showers (more than Milena).

• Upvote 2

Couldn't agree more re; facials but I think you know where I'm coming from. At least Ilona's facials were funny ones not the vindictive ones that this bitch shows. Still hallelujah, your jedi mind games must be connected since she's buggered of home now so I hope she hasn't lined up any visitors tonight for Carolina.

9 minutes ago, F219 said:

It looks like B1 is leaving and Carolina might be going with them.

This looked like the likely split so Becca stays a Jedi apprentice for now - watch out for Caro using the force to pull the sheets over her.