Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

It's so sweet that they are holding hands. I don't think I've seen any other girls do that, not even K&K even though there were very close. It's a nice change of pace from doing drugs and shoving dildos up each others pussies.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, F219 said:

She had a shower this morning.

Pretty sure she didn't. She went to the bathroom a couple of times to put cream on her face but unless it was really early, which seems unlikely for her, but she has had the Calvin's all the time and had she showered they would have been replaced. If she took a shower then when?

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It's so sweet that they are holding hands. I don't think I've seen any other girls do that, not even K&K even though there were very close. It's a nice change of pace from doing drugs and shoving dildos up each others pussies.

Its really nice isnt it. They must be quite close friends of they hit it off very fast. Carolina is a very friendly person though. 

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

Has Lola ever bated alone?

I don't remember if she ever has.

Yes.  Right before her period, she had a session alone.  It was the night before the night.  That what ran her batteries down.  over 30 minutes under cover but when she came, her body twitch really hard.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Pretty sure she didn't. She went to the bathroom a couple of times to put cream on her face but unless it was really early, which seems unlikely for her, but she has had the Calvin's all the time and had she showered they would have been replaced. If she took a shower then when?

reminds of that pop song  "belle got da funk ..... gotta have dat funk"  lol

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I rather see them doing drugs and shoving dildos up each others pussies though.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

i like belle as much as the next guy but she does have a habit of going extended periods of time without bathing ..... call it european .....call it bohemian ......... what ever you call it the end result is the same the girl has got to have a wee bit of a smell going on especially those feet since shewears uggs all the time they make your feet stink under normal conditions

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Two things.  One, I thought I saw her shower this morning.  Not 100% sure.  Two, she might have more than 1 gray Calvin.  It might be a 3 pack.