Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

This is a spectator game. If you don't like the game your watching you can do something else till the next one comes on or you can change the channel to a different game.

Why people make the same complaints about B1/B2 and then keep right on watching is beyond me. They must enjoy punishing themselves. :biggrin:

They complain about these 2 when there is 14 other apartments.  Crazy...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zinc said:

SO ideally RLC should only cater to technical complaints..like camera not working...etc...that is the solution...rest..ppl just need to tune into the correct apartment or leave RLC...i agree

No there are guys here who think its their personal job to watch out for these girls and to turn in anything they personally might find offensive and take it upon themselves to be these girls personal saviors,Its a mental thing I think some kind of delusion like the girls asked them to stick there noses in to it  and they are coming to these poor innocent girls rescue

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

No there are guys here who think its their personal job to watch out for these girls and to turn in anything they personally might find offensive and take it upon themselves to be these girls personal saviors,Its a mental thing I think some kind of delusion like the girls asked them to stick there noses in to it  and they are coming to these poor innocent girls rescue

I have done that myself.  I only did it when I saw physical abuse.  It didn't change anything.

• Upvote 2

RLC have been 2 products I think since B1 re-opened without Nora who kind of provided the link because of Kiko with the couples.

Couples: They all fuck some infrequently but apart from 1 or 2 uncovered and a few apartments have friends who fuck as well, at least half the women masturbate regularly as well and remembe rthey are usually getting regular sex, nudity is mixed with 4 offering quite a lot, some occasional and some almost none out of showers and sex.

Barcelona (pre Dima): The main selling point is better looking girls providing nudity, very rare and unnaturally little masturbation (I'm going to address those figures later), almost no fucking, staged massages, staged baths, and maybe only Irma upped the phtsical contact but it is in dispute how far even she wanted to go.

Barcelona (Dima): Wild stuff, girls looking as though they were experimenting which I and many found hot beyond belief. It is really same that the 2 main events for me, 1 took place in a room with terrible cameras and lighting, the other took place with one camera easily blocked and the other quite far away. Nevertheless it will never be forgotten because what was happening to the girls seemed so unrehearsed and so real. After that I believe Lola wanted a repeat and finally after several false starts we got the covered up orgy tonight. The next one would almost certainly have been better and the cast was largely right. Then Milena came and decided to take it to the next level, seemingly unilaterally. She bought boys to fuck the girls which was fine, except that to get them to do that the girls apparently needed to be in a worse state and what we got was taking drugs until people fucked or dropped unconscious and a party so dead they played charades. So that was considered a bit much and the coke taking was blatant and Caro almost had a terrible night. But Barcelona going forward should look to provide more sex (individual, couple or group) if it is now to live up to expectations because the bar was raised and just because they one went too far should not stop the new more exciting level. They should concentrate on 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. Barca time and then let the couples dominate the rest of the day. If it goes back even to the Irma days I shall be very disappointed and i am sure i am not the only one.

Barcelona (post Dima) B1 has 2 women prepared to fuck and to get naked - this is good. B2 apart from Belle's contribution is deadly dull and desperately needs that party atmosphere to return although I am really not sure what Rebecca is doing there. 

• Upvote 4