Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, F219 said:

Memorial day weekend '84, fell asleep on the beach ,Virginia Beach, for 3 hours with hands behind head.  Walk very awkward for the next 2 weeks with 2nd degree burns.  My chest / stomach peeled off one big piece of skin.  New level of pain.

Uffff..know your pain bro,think that type of thing happen to all of us at least one time in life.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

After 32 years, I haven't gone to the beach much.  I'm 51 now.

Also don't go to the beach a lot mainly because it's very far from my house,wish it was was near was Barcas rlc apartments..myself I am 35.Still older than any resident girl in rlc hehe.

If it were a normal apartment, who says he would not pass, but neither you nor I would see ... That's the difference, we do not see, nothing but what they want to see ... Here, nothing is what it seems I refer to the apartments, and the girls are so innocent, as some seem to believe, nor things happen because if ...

Everyone is free to believe or not, it is simple and only my opinion.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

If it were a normal apartment, who says he would not pass, but neither you nor I would see ... That's the difference, we do not see, nothing but what they want to see ... Here, nothing is what it seems I refer to the apartments, and the girls are so innocent, as some seem to believe, nor things happen because if ...

Everyone is free to believe or not, it is simple and only my opinion.

my english bad. I really don't understand what do you mean :huh:

I don't know if someone here thinks the giris are innoncent