Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Priorities People,,,,why nobody talking about Carolina and Jasmin touching and stroking each other on the couch,,,and who here can't wait for them to go to bed:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_lsxdcmRGvo1qhlbbao2_1280.jpg

While i can still breathe Mike there's always hope but i just won't hold my breath

• Upvote 1

I believe that with Lola gone, this apartment will quickly loose it's luster and will become as dull and argumentative as Barc #!.  I think she was clearly the Alpha female and driving force behind any parties and the girls dancing nude.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think  like Becca was the proactive party yesterday but I think she has defined her limits this time around.

I believe her and Belle would have done stuff to Lola,i still don't understand Belles reluctance when Lola attempted to go down on her or Lola not being able to stay off the phone?

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I believe her and Belle would have done stuff to Lola,i still don't understand Belles reluctance when Lola attempted to go down on her or Lola not being able to stay off the phone?

Yeah that was a damn shame.

• Upvote 1