Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca was so much potential..hope her boyfriends let her do somethings besides stay all day in pc..in my opinion she it's one of the prettiest girls in rlc..want she an third in rlc..and only way that gona happen it's with some changes..Regard Lola..Three months were enought...now we just beautiful Belle and Reb to have some fun moments together..and believe that gona happen(it happen in the past).But Just happy to seing this two nice girls on cams.

12 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

So funny to hear that girls should stay in their apartment.

If instead of Jasmin, the girl was called 'Irma' or 'Megan' for example, would you ask her to return back in B1 ? I'm not so sure...lol

That's a rather moot point because I don't think Irma would do that. Megan was happy with everyone even though after party night she seemed closer to Megan and Stella than the B2 girls. And Irma certainly wouldn't be telling people she was uncomfortable with their nudity LOL

Jasmin is gorgeous so I would like to see as much of her as possible but I think there are issues with someone who has never given B1 a chance - I get that she has nothing in common with them - biut even on her first day she spent all the time in her room and went to bed very early.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's a rather moot point because I don't think Irma would do that. Megan was happy with everyone even though after party night she seemed closer to Megan and Stella than the B2 girls. And Irma certainly wouldn't be telling people she was uncomfortable with their nudity LOL

Jasmin is gorgeous so I would like to see as much of her as possible but I think there are issues with someone who has never given B1 a chance - I get that she has nothing in common with them - biut even on her first day she spent all the time in her room and went to bed very early.

If Jasmin was adventurous there would be no talk at all about girls having to stay in their initial apartment. You are saying that you want her to go back to B1 when you rather want her to go back home because you know she won't fulfil your fantasies now or in the future.

She's not that comfortable with the camera, which is totally understandable however she already (yes I say already) showed everything. Girls should not have to wide spread their legs or perform in lesbian orgies to be 'acceptable' in RLC. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

You are saying that you want her to go back to B1 when you rather want her to go back home because you know she won't fulfil your fantasies now or in the future.

She's not that comfortable with the camera, which is totally understandable however she already (yes I say already) showed everything. Girls should not have to wide spread their legs or perform in lesbian orgies to be 'acceptable' in RLC. 

Listen now. I am going to have call this BS. I have already said very explicitly and very often but still it fails to penetrate people's brains that my objection to her are based on:

1. She objected to other girls walking around naked. So that impacts directly on the performance of others in the project and yes my enjoyment of seeing them.

2. Coming to B2 and barely taking part in the party. Did you read the bit where I said I wasn't asking her to be nude but just to join in a bit which she really doesn't? And because of 1. potentially inhibiting other girls.

3. Not comfortable with the cameras - well why is she here? It's like I want to be a professional footballer but I'm not comfortable with the crowd.

And finally

There is one enormous spectrum between

Hiding from the camera and

Girls should not have to wide spread their legs or perform in lesbian orgies to be 'acceptable' in RLC. 

Which I again have repeatedly tried to explain. I have never effing well said this or anything remotely like it and I'm getting sick of stupid people who I might just as easily accuse of having Jasmin as their favourites and that being the sole motivation for their defence.

I appreciate you don't know me but I always apply reason to my arguments. My motivation and I have been frank and honest about this is to see as much of My Belle behaving the same way as she has so far on the project. To the extent that Jasmine might impinge on that I have interest. But everything else is what I firmly believe and like I said before it isn't as though she did not know from Caro what the standard behaviour was, that she knew jolly well about the cameras and that people walked around naked and incidentally because Caro did herself participate in orgies that they happened. All this she knew so saying that she is uncomfortable now, she has only herself to blame, but above all she should not interfere with others.

• Upvote 6