Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

I again put into Spanish so that everyone understands me, and no mistranslations.

Es una regla que considero fundamental, pero que cada vez me cuesta más trabajo creerme.
Te digo, totalmente de acuerdo que hay gente para todo, pos supuesto la seguridad de las chicas es primordial. Pero no crees que rompe esa regla ella cuando dentro de la casa se muestra en otra página?
Es más es como si yo pago un mecanico por horas, y este, en ese tiempo, se pone a arreglar otro coche y luego me carga las horas en mí cuenta... tú lo ves lógico?
Es más, y sigo preguntando (pregunta retórica, que clase de exclusividad pagamos todos (Miembros premiun), cuando cualquiera sin pagar la está viendo, porque debes pagar una exclusividad que en realidad no tienes.
Pasamos que cuando están en la casa, hablen con sus parejas ¿Porque no lo hacen cuando están fuera de casa?
Pasamos que se escondan en habitaciones, terrazas, para mantener una intimidad, que en teoría es lo único a lo que no tienen derecho cuando están aquí dentro.
Por que me prohiben compartir imagenes de Rebeca, y me explusan... cuando cualquiera que haya tomado imagenes de Rebeca, esta tarde, no tendrá ningún problema?

Podría seguir, pero no os quiero cansar... 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Just a few days ago someone posted the address of the Raul and Desiree address on this site. Is that a 'minor inconvenience?' That is potentially dangerous to the tenants, so the best rule is to allow no information about the tenants at all to be posted on the open forum.

I am suer they in white pages too, now I live in USA I am going to visit them millions of people they know me I am in whit pages suled I worry ,who cares 

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is a rule that I consider fundamental, but increasingly more work costs me believe.
I say, totally agree that there are people for everything, of course after the safety of girls is paramount. But you do not think she breaks that rule when inside the house shown on another page?
It's as if I pay a mechanic for hours, and this, at that time, is set to arrange another car and then I load hours in my account ... you see it logical?
Moreover, and I keep wondering (rhetorical question, what kind of exclusivity we all pay (premium members), when any unpaid is watching, because you must pay an exclusivity that do not really have.
We spent when they are at home, talk to their partners do not Because when they're away from home?
We spent hide in rooms, terraces, to maintain privacy, which in theory is the only thing they have no right when they are here.
By forbidding me to share images of Rebeca, and I explusan ... when anyone who has taken pictures of Rebecca, this afternoon, will not have any problems?

I could go on, but do not want to tire ...

I do agree that it is a different issue with Rebecca than Blue - although she was virtually a resident where she showed very little skin to sticking a dildo up her and then a guy.

To my mind a perfect example of Jasmin behaviour. Caro and My Belle at the wash bowl. My Belle gets distracted and Jasmin pushes right through the middle leaving Belle little access to the mirror and wash bowl. Reminds me of her having the TV turned to face her. not a person with great consideration for others I feel.

• Upvote 3

I think people who pay here, is not aware of how much damage their interests make what happened this afternoon. Your money is what was affected, nor security, nor anything like that.
It is that if you pay for exclusivity, what kind of exclusivity is this.
If you pay for a girl to be with you one night, you do not want to see dancing or flirting with another ... what kind of business do ...
Like many young people there is noticeable and he does not see that. Is I say, if a club who tend to party girls, as they are with some character, I will not say who, very careful and look at the NICNAS, or you may run out of teeth, that's just for starters ...
We discussed by Sex of Angels ...

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que es un tema diferente con Rebecca Blue - a pesar de que era prácticamente un residente donde mostró muy poca piel para que se pega un consolador en ella y luego un chico.

What is the difference between Rebecca and Blue ...
Blue showed that more meat? ... Let the days go ...

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think people who pay here, is not aware of how much damage their interests make what happened this afternoon. Your money is what was affected, nor security, nor anything like that.
It is that if you pay for exclusivity, what kind of exclusivity is this.
If you pay for a girl to be with you one night, you do not want to see dancing or flirting with another ... what kind of business do ...
Like many young people there is noticeable and he does not see that. Is I say, if a club who tend to party girls, as they are with some character, I will not say who, very careful and look at the NICNAS, or you may run out of teeth, that's just for starters ...
We discussed by Sex of Angels ...

excuse me, can you tell me what happened?

Just now, seb38240 said:

rebecca is always on her damn phone nothing is natural on her its like she hyde from the other girl i really don't like the new chemistry here

I think Rebecca was coached by Lola so she might be feeling responsibility and these phone calls may be related to the running of the flat. Of course somebody will know what she is saying. Just don't be harsh on her as she hasn't got back up like Caro with Jasmine.

But really, what really bothers me, is that we have a good farewell Caroline, with celebration and joy, because someone has gone hand this afternoon ...
We want to see party, laughter, tits and ass ... I do not want to see long faces, or you mosqueadas girls or serious ...
We want Belle vuleva crazy and show us her lovely young body, we want Caroline and Jasmine are given a good look, let facades and enter into action.
And Rebekah, because you do what you want .... I suggest you take the dildo and without fuss and without sheets by Stella teach us how did you know how to use.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

What is the difference between Rebecca and Blue ...
Blue showed that more meat? ... Let the days go ...

Rebecca is official, Blue is not. The situation feels different. If an RLC girl cammed 12 hour a day in her room not letting you see a good view, I would imagine you'd be pissed off. Maybe not you, but most subscribers. Blue was a free agant.