Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

You can not give a massage and watch TV, or a thing is done or made the other two at a time, it is not possible.

She seems to be doing a pretty good job!  I would not mind being massaged by her even if he is watching TV

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The massage gave Caroline in the presence of Anna Belle, do not look anything like this ... that time, on this occasion, I was left completely naked, he RZO, which is not written, and it was very sensual .. . nothing like this. Caroline, he can do much better.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

The massage gave Caroline in the presence of Anna Belle, do not look anything like this ... that time, on this occasion, I was left completely naked, he RZO, which is not written, and it was very sensual .. . nothing like this. Caroline, he can do much better.

My greatest night. What a picture of Belle from behind. Never be equalled but now I'd love to see similar from the front. There was a light in the same direction as the camera brilliant. But because of ghosts My Belle never got her massage.

But becomes by the noise that scared ... with Ana, which had been the limit?'d See another Belle, sure, Ana's to go to heaven and very hot. I remember the first night of partying, as Belle stroked tits Stella, but the other did not object. Belle left camp at ease.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

lousy camera angle on cam2 we see more wall than floor

Seriously no it isn't. If it had been slightly high Belle's display on the table would have been perfect. As it is for full frontral nudity in front of the TV or anything on those 2 coaches, Cam 2 is absolutely perfect. Don't dare ever move that one. you need a third cam pointing across near floor level then move Cam 3 a little bit as well.