Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is strange, even they have not eliminated the tagline, Caroline name, right?

``They will. Maybe someone has been having a talk with them about room allocation and future residents. Anyway once Jasmine is back them I'm sure it will be Belle, Rebecca and Jasmin, which will be the 2nd time Belle has gone to No 1.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

0830 Carolina awake and preparing to leave

Carolina, May your journy's always be safe, May your life be filled with happiness and joy, always smiile that incredible smile and the world will smile back, it is contagious.

Thanks for sharing a brief time in your life with all of us, Be safe, Be Happy, and Be well, This song is for you. Our tradition send off.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

`` Lo harán. Tal vez alguien ha estado teniendo una charla con ellos sobre la asignación de espacios y de los futuros residentes. De todos modos, una vez Jasmine está de vuelta ellos estoy seguro de que será Belle, Rebecca y Jasmin, que será el segundo tiempo Belle ha ido a la n ° 1.

Now Belle has remained in minority, as it is the only one that feels comfortable with topless. Both Rebecca, as Jazmin, is not showing much interest in leaving her curves in the air. I hope not afraid: Belle and emerge victorious, and we enjoy.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Carolina, May your journies always be safe, May your life be filled with happiness and joy, always smiile that incredible smile and the world will smile back, it is contagious.

Thanks for sharing a brief time in your life with all of us, Be safe, Be Happy, and Be well, This song is for you. Our tradition send off.

I will miss the girl. She was cheerful and spontaneous.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Now Belle has remained in minority, as it is the only one that feels comfortable with topless. Both Rebecca, as Jazmin, is not showing much interest in leaving her curves in the air. I hope not afraid: Belle and emerge victorious, and we enjoy.

Rebecca and Jasmin have both walked nude through the house. Rebecca and Jasmin have both been topless in the LR very recently. And Belle being topless is a step down from what she use to do. I'll wait to see if Jasmin's toplessness/nudity continues but she and no-one else can really came that anyone's uncomfortable now. 

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

``They will. Maybe someone has been having a talk with them about room allocation and future residents. Anyway once Jasmine is back them I'm sure it will be Belle, Rebecca and Jasmin, which will be the 2nd time Belle has gone to No 1.

Belle's name will be the 1st listed as she'll be the next one to leave when her Contract is done.

Not really OT but Milena just burst excitedly into Lima's room and then they went downstairs to look through the kitchen cupboards.

Was that Jasmine poaching yet more food before she left?

Way OT It's so dull that I've been watching musical numbers on you tube and cma eacross this appalling line:

"You can always cover one.

Until he blacks the other one." sings Nancy to a jaunty tune

"Oliver!" was a very dark musical! Well it's British.

Yes it's that dull.

I don't think this will be the last time we will see Carolina. She's only been here for 32 days and judging by the way she started to pack unhurriedly and no great fanfare farewell from the others or a farewell party to speak of, I reckon she will be like Rebecca and appear again in the not too distant future. 

It is not goodbye just au revoir. 

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I don't think this will be the last time we will see Carolina. She's only been here for 32 days and judging by the way she started to pack unhurriedly and no great fanfare farewell from the others or a farewell party to speak of, I reckon she will be like Rebecca and appear again in the not too distant future. 

It is not goodbye just au revoir. 

Not to bothered whether she returns or not. Was never a fan of hers

• Upvote 1

Thinking back to last night and Carolina sleeping on Jasmin's shoulder again on the couch, did anyone manage to capture the superb pussy shots of Caro she was displaying as she had her legs curled up? Then I suffered the cursed cam freeze ups and the next thing I see is them in the kitchen. Those shot were definitely worth savouring and saving.