Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

it just occurred to me that if belle and rebecca by some miracle decide to have their way with jasmine ; as much lotion as jasmine uses , it would be like watching two girls trying to hold a greased pig , come to think of it that could be pretty hot  :cool:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not only that..barca2 right now it's urthing b1..we could have an very nice barca apartment..instead we have two apartment that don't wort one..just my opinion of course..for exemple..every girl that doesnt like a girl in b1 or like more b2 will not care to be in the respetive apartment and things will be an mess..it already happened several times..with Belle..Anna..now Jasmine..things just don't fell right..but I respect if other people thing the opposite an see no problem in this things.

Maybe once Milena's gone people won't want to leave B1 as readily. Jasmin probably knew that Caro's room would free up shortly and she was laying her towel on the deckchair. Not sure any of the B2  girls are going that soon - at least I hope My Belle's got a 3 month contract.

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

I think it's more of a discussion of "what do we do now", or what does RLC expect of us.  Think they're pretty rudderless at this point.... Awaiting instructions from the mother ship

Im not sure RLC provides "direction" but belle did sort of touch on the point when becca mentioned her friend wanting to come to barca to see how it was , belle told her she needed to tell her friend the truth and that they did not need anymore bashful girls, you can read into that what you wish as it came from the translations .... i just thought it was an interesting comment

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There is a very good atmosphere between these 3 girls,

There is, but the vibe of the apartment has left with Lola, no music no drinking no fun....... Now jasmin moves the clothes airer to the position on camera 1 but has put the couch in a slightly better position.