Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There is, but the vibe of the apartment has left with Lola, no music no drinking no fun....... Now jasmin moves the clothes airer to the position on camera 1 but has put the couch in a slightly better position.

I'm wondering if all of the tenant shifting, has to do with RLC not wanting to stick out like a sore thumb to the authorities. (the drug use)

23 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There is, but the vibe of the apartment has left with Lola, no music no drinking no fun....... Now jasmin moves the clothes airer to the position on camera 1 but has put the couch in a slightly better position.

Well I think Belle might be approaching her time of the month so nothing is likely to happen. The no drinking I do find disturbing. Belle really likes to drink and it gets Becca in the mood as well but if someone's being Miss Dullsville then it kind of ruins it. I think Belle might require a third just for confidence. She definitely enjoys being involved with multiple girls - it is just less intimate and less meaningful. My Belle, and there is a little evidence, to support this might be a bit fussy about who she has sex with: Stella, Megan, Becca and Caro fine, Lola and Anna (who were both sort of mother figures) or Milena probably not. She clearly has no problem with Rebecca and I think she fancies Jasmine almost as much as she did Caro.

I wondered what happened just before. Probably nothing but My Belle switched her light off got some of her many tablets out the drawer then switched her light on before heading to the water in the kitchen - possibly a dry run, no just my imagination.

Rebecca jealous boyfriend, forgive but it seems so hard that idea. But after apparently seen yesterday, and say it is not their first time ... as any. yesterday was not his first day. If any of you have other information.
But let's the important thing ... is actually the first night after the Queen Mother and Caroline ...
Give them to them, a grace period, and look I am very critical of what I see DANA business.
But neither party initially had as much as in the last month.

Just now, arnetveita said:

RLC didnt make the right moves now. They should kick out Milena and get in new girls. Jas, Belle and Becca might be too boring together.
Milena is just a pure devil queen and Lima is the wierdo. 

Look Rebecca and Belle will probably put on some kind of show even it is just naked dancing before too long. We know they are both capable and they know the audience like it and My Belle is an exhibitionist at heart.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Teacher asks:, what did you do on your long awaited vacation to Barcelona Spain, some real fun in the sun ? Answer: No i watched movies everynight in spainish and vegged out.

Damn right. And thats not a moneymaker for RLC