Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i wish show lesbo

Sorry we all wish but that very rarely happens and the chance of it happening again are slim, so if you are waiting be prepared to be continually disappointed. The girls have to want to do it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Blah blah blah

You paid to watch the girls. Anything else is a bonus. Onto the ignore list you go

It was bound to happen that people joined just because of that show (or those shows) and had expectations. So have some sympathy with him but if says anything else then yes he deserves to be ignored. Plenty going on elsewhere today. I'm just here for Belle and Jasmine because she is very hot.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Blah blah blah

You paid to watch the girls. Anything else is a bonus. Onto the ignore list you go

Yep that all he dose is blah blah blah.   Ben. It gets annoying too

• Upvote 1

Ahhh, another night of frustrated RLC Premium Members  and another night of watching paint dry.  I know I'm stupid for continuously paying the premium to watch this shit but what kind of excuse do the rest of you have?  BTW, before any of you comment by saying we are simply paying to look into their lives and nothing more, I call bullshit.  This was the number one room when the parties and the sex was going on because whether you want to admit it or not, you're paying to see people party and fuck!  A few things going on round and about tonight but not B1 or B2!  Wonder how long this is gonna last......  WE're voyuers people..  Nothing more, nothing less....

• Upvote 1

Belle half entertains us and half entertains herself. She likes to looks sexy in the mirror but hasn't forgotten us either. Hence those litle dances on the bed and flashing her tits and pussy in the bedroom when nothing had happened all day.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Ahhh, another night of frustrated RLC Premium Members  and another night of watching paint dry.  I know I'm stupid for continuously paying the premium to watch this shit but what kind of excuse do the rest of you have?  BTW, before any of you comment by saying we are simply paying to look into their lives and nothing more, I call bullshit.  This was the number one room when the parties and the sex was going on because whether you want to admit it or not, you're paying to see people party and fuck!  A few things going on round and about tonight but not B1 or B2!  Wonder how long this is gonna last......  WE're voyuers people..  Nothing more, nothing less....

It going to last until someone starts bitching

• Upvote 1