Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

3 hours ago, cacjc said:

I don't want to upset all the Belle lover's out there but she has to learn when there is time for dancing and acting stupid and a time to be sexy.what i saw tonight wasn't sexy even though she was nude,Rebecca gave her all the hints to go further when she slipped her panties off and i thought here we go something is going to happen here but no she just kept dancing like an idiot.In the end Rebecca gave up I'm sure if it was Megan in belle's place things would have been different.Put it down to immaturity or whatever but she has to learn.

There's feeling of sensuality that I get from Megan that I don't quite get from some of the other girls. With My Belle i get a sense that she might respond well to sexual touching she really wants it hard and probably kinky ... costumes, fetish wear, toys and who knows what but I'm imagining ... and with Rebecca I feel she would be very attentive, a proper girlfriend but less sexy than megan although Becca could improve with age. This is purely speculation based on watching them and their movements and hearing some of what they say.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hace 4 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

Hay Sensación de sensualidad Que recibo de Megan Que yo no lo entiendo muy bien de ALGUNAS de las de otras chicas. Con Mi Belle CONSIGO Una Sensación De que ella podria respondedor busque una las caricias sexuales Que Realmente Quiere que trajes duros y probablemente sexuales ... , Ropa fetiche, juguetes y quien sabe Que, Pero me estoy imaginando ... y con Rebecca me siento que seria muy atento, una novia Adecuada, Pero Menos Que atractiva Megan Becca AUNQUE podria Mejorar con La Edad. Esto es pura especulación Basada en La OBSERVACIÓN Ellos Y Sus Movimientos y escuchar algo desde el lugar de Dicen.

If I knew Ukrainian, there would be all these speculations, simply speak of what happens in the house, we found out many more things, maybe they would not talk so clear sometimes ... intimate things also speak ...
And as for me clarify many of the questions we all have. and it seems that none of the thousands of people who walked here, you have ...
I think a little time, if, that only two people want to share what is said, but perhaps, not let him tell you ... because no thinking.
Outside, a boy who lives in the United States and its parents are Ukrainians, often reveal more information, but the connect bit. A French guy, that his wife is Ukrainian, also says something, but connects to a few hours, which hardly counts for nothing.
So the information that I can provide first-hand, is scarce.

Well guys, it was a missed opportunity last night once a good show, I certainly was not home to see it, but still ... And sorry for friends who were waiting until the end to see that show ...
Who knows, tonight, maybe ... but that we'll see
You enjoy an entertaining evening.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If I knew Ukrainian, there would be all these speculations, simply speak of what happens in the house, we found out many more things, maybe they would not talk so clear sometimes ... intimate things also speak ...
And as for me clarify many of the questions we all have. and it seems that none of the thousands of people who walked here, you have ...
I think a little time, if, that only two people want to share what is said, but perhaps, not let him tell you ... because no thinking.
Outside, a boy who lives in the United States and its parents are Ukrainians, often reveal more information, but the connect bit. A French guy, that his wife is Ukrainian, also says something, but connects to a few hours, which hardly counts for nothing.
So the information that I can provide first-hand, is scarce.

I was once mistaken for a Ukrainian by a Russian. We were in Canada and I noticed he had been speaking Russian so I greeted him in his native tongue. He asked where I was from "UK" I replied but obviously he was confused. he spoke further in Russian. I told him realising his mistake that I didn't like to speak Russian and we continued in English. After what happened later maybe there are parts of the Ukraine in which they don't like to speak Russian - possibly most of it now. 

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

They should make her stay at B1 depends on the contract

I disagree, they shouldn't 'make' her do anything. Would you rather Lara sat on her phone at B1 with two girls she doesn't know (and maybe doesn't like) or spend time with her frieneds dancing and having fun at B2?

• Upvote 2

Just now, cacjc said:

They should make her stay at B1 depends on the contract

In my mind they are spoiled brats who whine that they are nor comfortable in Bar ! and RLC let them do as they please because they attract Customer with their nudity and their youth.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I disagree, they shouldn't 'make' her do anything. Would you rather Lara sat on her phone at B1 with two girls she doesn't know (and maybe doesn't like) or spend time with her frieneds dancing and having fun at B2?

When you sign a contract you have to respect it.,