Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who seemed to me in total and fucking denial about what My Belle was like in B1 and why I have mortified about her lack of daily nudity in B2, you just bloody well saw it.

I shall be making some requests later, probably futily because I missed the shots on the middle of the bed which were probably the best of the epic performance.

I see that my post was deleted..cc must be an free speech forum..HOPE this post insnt deleted..gona say again..been insulted by the 100 time by the same user(mike) and as always mods didn't aplied the rules..seen in this October other user being expulsed an couple days for bad words..was he an less good cc user that this mike!?Cc mods please start being imparcialy..never been so insulted in an forum and no mod doing nothing..RULES are equal for everyone..hope this post isn't deleted..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

For those who seemed to me in total and fucking denial about what My Belle was like in B1 and why I have mortified about her lack of daily nudity in B2, you just bloody well saw it.

I shall be making some requests later, probably futily because I missed the shots on the middle of the bed which were probably the best of the epic performance.

hello my friend glad you caught that, and im glad to see your wrists are still in good working order ...lol  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: