Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

16 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

So sad to see Barca 2 not even cracking the top 10 right now. Oh how the mighty have fallen, only a couple weeks ago it appeared Barca 2 would userp the whole damn site. Anybody else missing "bossy" Lola yet? I sure as hell am. 

Are you all forgetting My Belle just yesterday afternoon with her hour of naked dancing not even stopping or closing the door when the rest arrived? And I gues it's pretty popular when Jasmin creams her arse. But yeah it could be a lot better now. Kitty, Leora, Lara, Stesha etc. have been im fine form tonight.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you all watching that? Belle on the phone and hand just couldn't leave her kitty alone except when she was touching her breasts. I was certain she was going to have the cheek to bate on th WC and I've the same criticism for her that I had for Jasmin. Under the cover is one  thing but to hide in a place which is hidden to prevent embarrassment of another kind is not really playing fair ... yes fair ... as in would that they do that in real life ... no they would do it in bed or the shower.

Now she's exercising at an odd time so probable shower to follow, but who was that on the phone. Lara?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, timber said:

I think he's paraphrasing this post from kitek (though I don't see anything there about extra money for sexual things):

I cant believe Rebecca would say who is more interesting than Jasmin,yes she is a eye full but if you consider watching someone watch tv to be interesting,oh I allways wondered if RLC gave them more money for more people watching them if not why would any of the girls ever do anything on camera if they were just going to be paid the same no matter what

• Upvote 2

My Belle's clock has gone very strange but I strongly suspect it is related to the phone call. Maybe she figures a post or pre-shower visit to the WC would look lest suspicious so she needs a reason for the shower. I wonder ehat will happen next + the one time she exercises without those awful Calvin's on is in the dark ... BOO! 

more one evening without show and lesbo situation

its impossible this situation

RLC send me my money!!!

i dont renove here payment

its bad this time

only girl i want for ever in RLC its rebecca but i hope she wear shoes with high hells and run x bc2 all naked with high heels ad lora,

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Whoa Becca is that display for our benefit or My Belle's?

Actually the other day when My Belle flashed her pussy at Becca for over an hour what impression was Becca meant to get. Is My Belle unfairly teasing Becca?

Becca's eyes could not stop wandering over towards Belle when she was stretching out and getting into some top positions.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Whoa Becca is that display for our benefit or My Belle's?

Actually the other day when My Belle flashed her pussy at Becca for over an hour what impression was Becca meant to get. Is My Belle unfairly teasing Becca?

Becca can't leave her pussy alone, she's been fiddling with it for a while. If she really doesn't like to masturbate then she must be extremely sexually frustrated, so she probably wants to eat Belle alive right now

• Upvote 1