Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

that little heffer , well was she good at least , cause shes better than my mother and my mother aint half bad  ....... (okay i stole that from full metal jacket but i could not resist)

And she told you she was just going to the Grocery Store lol.

I wish that Belle was like kamila with that Ipad,,,the longer she stares at it was the likely chance that she would rub one out:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And she told you she was just going to the Grocery Store lol.

I wish that Belle was like kamila with that Ipad,,,the longer she stares at it was the likely chance that she would rub one out:biggrin:

lmao !!!

i wish it were so as well but if jas rubs one out at all it will be in the restroom during one of her notorious 30 min sit downs in there

• Upvote 1

Just now, mic351 said:

What's with B! anyways?  Is Milena that much of a bitch that no one wants to stay there?

Milena has turned barcelona #1 into her own private photo studio,,,maybe that's why all the ladies came here to barcelona #2,,,it has been 4 straight days of leaning up agains't doors and potted plants to take photos for Milena.

And 4 straight days of couch sitting for th girls of barcelona#2.

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok, I've been away for a couple of days.  Who are the two new girls on the couch and loveseat?  Enquiring minds want to know....:biggrin:

Jasmine super hot with awesome tits but who won't party at all - not even dance or really drink alcohol. Her body is a fun house though and she walks around topless. She's a strong willed girl who is maybe a bit spoiled.

Lara from B1 often just in her panties in B1 but not very naked her. Very close friend of My Belle. She drinks and probably wants to move to B2 just like Jasmine unilaterally did. It remains to be seen what she is likely to do but is much more passive than Belle.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Now Rebecca is acting more like Lola! Only problem is none of the girls want to join her, even Belle has retired for the night. 

yeah becca tried with belle the other night and belle shut her down belle has said more than once the only time she wants play is when she has the magic water

• Upvote 2