Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rebecca is stupid at first and now you're saying that she is worthless,,,,is there anything else you left out,,,,do you want to call her anything else to describe her?

it think u dont understand Mike ,

worthless , useless , u can do nothing with it 

I think they are not going down that road the reasons ... Examples have that you please, and all colors ... Adriana, a character well known in Barcelona ... and if you mean like, I'd be still here?

Maya, its almost entire family has gone through your home ... do you think that they had not left the house for the family?

K & K, they continue to maintain their careers, after all material has been published them.

Lola and Caroline have careers outside this house, do you think that did not know they were getting into?

And more girls, sure, that have passed, and all, and I am not any, knew what this is.

In the end, business is business. Do not bother to seek explanation. And everyone who has a business, you know what I'm talking.

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I think that's a big part of the reason. For RLC the videos are a mixed blessing. They advertise the site and attract new subscribers, but if everything good is posted then there is no reason to subscribe.

But for the type of girls they are trying to recruit, public posting of the videos is a huge negative. People here will constantly say that they should expect it, but it's clear that a lot of them don't and once they find videos of themselves online it affects what they are willing to show. It's quite possible that a lot of Jasmine's lack of enthusiasm is due to what happened to Carolina. Carolina undoubtedly told her about it.

most certainly they talked about it, during her last visit becca was very involved with everything that happened, as soon as she got back the first thing she was told was about the postings, and since then nothing to speak of, caro was told at the time it happened and cried. Jasmine was no doubt informed as well. It will take sometime before enough girls leave the apartment to let that incident fade from memory

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, timber said:

I think that's a big part of the reason. For RLC the videos are a mixed blessing. They advertise the site and attract new subscribers, but if everything good is posted then there is no reason to subscribe.

But for the type of girls they are trying to recruit, public posting of the videos is a huge negative. People here will constantly say that they should expect it, but it's clear that a lot of them don't and once they find videos of themselves online it affects what they are willing to show. It's quite possible that a lot of Jasmine's lack of enthusiasm is due to what happened to Carolina. Carolina undoubtedly told her about it.

I think a higher volume of people were singning up per month back when we all were posting videos and Pics.

Now it has slowed down drastically because people will only sign up based on what we say,,not by what we post,,,so if it is page after page of all of us talking about how boring RLC is,,,I doubt that anyone will want to sign up then.

On another topic,,,I swear that Jasmin must Be stuffing her panties with something,,there is no way that her pussy is that damn fat::):biggrin::heart:

dsc00340.jpg

• Upvote 2

If the girls are surprised by 3rd party recordings it's 100% the failing of RLC.

Any interview with a potential tenant should involve saying "you can expect to find videos of your activities posted online, are you okay with that?". Because no matter what they do they will never prevent it and they know it. Hell we have guys on this forum with softwhere that records the root video without watermarks. 

If the girls aren't made aware of this fact then it's either negligence or dishonesty on the part of RLC. You can expect these girls to be naive about the tech but the developers that built and maintain the site know damn well. 

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I think a higher volume of people were singning up per month back when we all were posting videos and Pics.

Now it has slowed down drastically because people will only sign up based on what we say,,not by what we post,,,so if it is page after page of all of talking about how boring RLC is,,,I doubt that anyone will want to sign up then.

On another topic,,,I swear that Jasmin must Be stuffing her panties with something,,there is no way that her pussy is that damn fat::):biggrin::heart:

dsc00340.jpg

i think she is wearing a pad she had one on last night

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

OT  b-1 cam 8 looks like a crime scene photo  (just an observation no disrespect intended or implied  lol )

Ha. But it would be a great joy if any of the pixies gave that dedication to nudity that only Lima can deliver (OK The Goddess does to but even then not quite as often and explicitly). Just think if that was Jasmin. Belle'e very close to delivering like the other night but even she doesn't display her pussy quite this openly, sadly.