Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, timber said:

I think that's very true. But I also think it's pretty clear that they don't.

Carolina, Rebecca and Megan all seemed pretty upset about the recordings being posted online. I imagine RLC tells them that there are secret watermarks and that the site is blacked out in Russia/Ukraine and neglects to mention that that doesn't stop everyone. 

So you get the girls who don't care (Ilona, Irma, Stella, Lola, Belle), the girls who do 1 thing and then shut down once they see videos (Carolina, Megan, maybe Becca though she might still be willing), and the girls who aren't naive and thus never do anything (Rita, Jasmine, etc).

I think everyone might be better off if they were just upfront about it and tried to find the first type of girl, but maybe there aren't enough of them.

Rita didn't do anything because I told her before she came to Barcelona,,,If she loves breathing,,she better not do shit or show shit,,,she is very smart,,,and also still breathing lmaoo!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

You mean why Rebecca left but because let me tell you Megan was conflicted about leaving and she absolutely loved what she did at the party. The issue was purely what her BF and family might thing. She had a long talk with Stella and Belle and I am convinced for this and other reasons that Megan would have taken part again but only with those 2. When she talked about it Megan's face was beaming like you would never believe.

Okay i stand corrected on that issue my bad

Just now, timber said:

Having seen some of Becca's cam shows, I'd say there's perhaps a bit of difference between them and a drug-fueled lesbian orgy.

That is for sure ... but I think she has been making an effort to provoke more action partly because maybe Lola told her that's what she should do and partly because her attraction to the other girls seems obvious.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is for sure ... but I think she has been making an effort to provoke more action partly because maybe Lola told her that's what she should do and partly because her attraction to the other girls seems obvious.

I agree and i also think she squa shed whatever issues she was having with her bf as well

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Rebecca llamó demonios de su novio después de su última visita y esa es su principal preocupación durante esta visita

I understand that your you mean, Rebecca, do what you do to convince people that RLC, let them be together in B2, right?

8 minutes ago, timber said:

I think that's very true. But I also think it's pretty clear that they don't.

Carolina, Rebecca and Megan all seemed pretty upset about the recordings being posted online. I imagine RLC tells them that there are secret watermarks and that the site is blacked out in Russia/Ukraine and neglects to mention that that doesn't stop everyone. 

So you get the girls who don't care (Ilona, Irma, Stella, Lola, Belle), the girls who do 1 thing and then shut down once they see videos (Carolina, Megan, maybe Becca though she might still be willing), and the girls who aren't naive and thus never do anything (Rita, Jasmine, etc).

I think everyone might be better off if they were just upfront about it and tried to find the first type of girl, but maybe there aren't enough of them.

Stella freaked out when she saw wht Belle showed her on the phone. Carolina lacks brain cells, Megan was under the influence and was having a beautiful moment exploring her sexuality and Becca seems to have got over it. Like I said Stella and probably Caro's attitude made very little sense to me.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rita didn't do anything because I told her before she came to Barcelona,,,If she loves breathing,,she better not do shit or show shit,,,she is very smart,,,and also still breathing lmaoo!:biggrin::biggrin:

Rita exudes class even from the beginning. Just like Nora did (maybe occasionally bitchy class but class nontheless), and I do not recall anyone else near Rita's grace and class. Look at how she was when she visited K and K.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Stella freaked out when she saw wht Belle showed her on the phone. Carolina lacks brain cells, Megan was under the influence and was having a beautiful moment exploring her sexuality and Becca seems to have got over it. Like I said Stella and probably Caro's attitude made very little sense to me.

I think one reason nad its a reason that has yet to be explored was if the content is posted elsewhere they lose control of it as intellectual property , in other words they no longer have the ability to exploit it for income 

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I think one reason nad its a reason that has yet to be explored was if the content is posted elsewhere they lose control of it as intellectual property , in other words they no longer have the ability to exploit it for income 

Good point, if any other site can post it for free, they lose money.