Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It looks as if RLC runs an endless repeat tape in B2 now. ... Every day is the same. ... No action, no real openness ... just 3 to 4 girls with a monastery life ... and some useless teasing to make it look like living.

It is sad, how fast this place went from party weeks to endless boredom. ... :( ... Very sad.

Jasmin, Lima, Milena 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah a monastery full of hat naked girls - I'd still go. They're not naked this minute but in the late afternoon/early evening B&J delivered top nudity for hours.

so how many times you cane watch naked person without other interst that's get old lol  

I think, it's just a hunch, Rebecca, has a prize if there is excitement and party at the house, but the girls do not see them motivated to Rebecca, get that prize ... When I am convinced that if RLC, has already considered that it granted too little can make the girls. In fact, I believe that Jasmin is in that plan, because he has been told she will, no!

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

well she is good for nothing LOl she doesn't help the other gils , she wont do anything Exiting most boring person I seen 

thats what I have been saying since day one of her arrival but some people start bashing me :) 

• Upvote 1

Ca fait plusieurs soirées qu'on se fait chier à rester "voir" cet appartement, depuis que Lola est partie! Plus rien d'intéressant, malgré Belle, elle semble perdue sans sa "Mama Lola"!  Et c'est bien dommage, Jasmin ne fait rien, ne prend aucune initiative, Rebecca non plus! Plus rien ne se passe dans cet appartement!! RLC réagit!!!