Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I cannot fault the topless show the girls give every morning but unless I am wrong (because I was barely awake and it took me by surprise) I saw earlier Jasmin leap out of bed run to Rebecca's room and end up in the LR sitting on the table and then giving us some sexy dancing - I just don't understand where this girl goes in the evening. She obviously has it within her - maybe she just gets tired - well then get up later!

If Jasmin could join in those late night dances of Rebecca and My Belle it would be so sweet :biggrin:

Rebecca slept only in its transparent negligee in the night and lay for several hours without duvet with good insight in  the morning today

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question I'd like to put to the forum re: Rebecca's sham dance last night.

It was clear to me from her actions that Jasmin put it to Rebecca that if she was going to perform her dance routine later then to keep the living room door closed which is a fair enough request. Sure enough she had a shower then started her performance on the hour, as has become customary at 03.00 and the "show" lasted for just over an hour which has become the norm so it had to be pre-planned. Now the bit that has me baffled. The short see through dress was superb and left nothing to the imagination but throughout the routine she looked totally bored just like girls one sees in hostess bars that are just going through the motions and filling in their allocated time slot. During the routine she kept going into her bedroom to check her laptop so was she connected to her webcam site as well?

She was dancing most of the time facing the french doors onto the balcony just as Lola and all the rest have dome since b-2 opened. Initially I thought they were dancing to turn on the neighbours but that balcony faces a main busy highway and the Mediterranean Sea not like the kitchen where the neighbours get a free view of the girls in all their wonderful and occasional nudity. So the conundrum for me is who is she dancing for and why but whatever is going on it's not reallife as far as I'm concerned. I would accept that Belle performs for us since it is far more spontaneous and she doesn't play solely to the balcony side - she's all over the place and so excitable she's hard to keep up with! Could there be another monitor that we can't see on the wall next to the tv which they perform to another external site and/or could it be connected with her webcam site? I don't know, it's got me foxed - any suggestions from anyone?

P.S. a note to our Moderators, please don't delete this. I'm not trying to pry into their private lives since this is all going on within the apartment so I don't think I'm breaking the rules just trying to figure out what is going on. Thanks

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Here's a question I'd like to put to the forum re: Rebecca's sham dance last night.

It was clear to me from her actions that Jasmin put it to Rebecca that if she was going to perform her dance routine later then to keep the living room door closed which is a fair enough request. Sure enough she had a shower then started her performance on the hour, as has become customary at 03.00 and the "show" lasted for just over an hour which has become the norm so it had to be pre-planned. Now the bit that has me baffled. The short see through dress was superb and left nothing to the imagination but throughout the routine she looked totally bored just like girls one sees in hostess bars that are just going through the motions and filling in their allocated time slot. During the routine she kept going into her bedroom to check her laptop so was she connected to her webcam site as well?

She was dancing most of the time facing the french doors onto the balcony just as Lola and all the rest have dome since b-2 opened. Initially I thought they were dancing to turn on the neighbours but that balcony faces a main busy highway and the Mediterranean Sea not like the kitchen where the neighbours get a free view of the girls in all their wonderful and occasional nudity. So the conundrum for me is who is she dancing for and why but whatever is going on it's not reallife as far as I'm concerned. I would accept that Belle performs for us since it is far more spontaneous and she doesn't play solely to the balcony side - she's all over the place and so excitable she's hard to keep up with! Could there be another monitor that we can't see on the wall next to the tv which they perform to another external site and/or could it be connected with her webcam site? I don't know, it's got me foxed - any suggestions from anyone?

P.S. a note to our Moderators, please don't delete this. I'm not trying to pry into their private lives since this is all going on within the apartment so I don't think I'm breaking the rules just trying to figure out what is going on. Thanks

I can say that I understand your point of view
but if it were not for sato Rebecca last night in BC2 it was like being at the cemetery.
I love Rebecca and therefore are subjective in opinion
but I am convinced that if there was a Lola or another like her at his side would see the wonderful evenings and shows
Rebecca is like gasoline!
It needs air and spark to burn
the air is alcohol
and then the only shows (although unfortunately I did not see ....) lesbo serious and real Rebeca has made them.
the spark I always hope to be Belle or a new girlfriend because Jasmin is for me irritanye by so much that nothing matters

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You're Fine.

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I'll also try to stay within the rules

She wasn't on her cam site, I think it's more likely she was checking messages or maybe even a site like CamCaps! She was only in front of her laptop for 2 or 3 mins each time and there was no interaction with the camera of any sort.

There's no other monitor on the wall, the glass extends further that you think and as you know, when it's dark glass is basically a black mirror - she was looking at herself dancing in the reflection. That's what Belle does too, and it's why they prefer that spot.

I also don't think Rebecca looked as bored as you make out; although she's not a firecracker like Belle she had a look of quiet satisfaction on her face during a couple of her favourite songs (ones which she was singing along too.) She's just naturally a more reserved girl than Belle but clearly she feels some sort of responsibility to us the viewers, and I don't think it's fair to call that a sham. I certainly enjoyed it! 

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I do not know, why she did all this, but I dislike her kind of teasing "show" event a lot. It seems as if she tries to transfer her online cam show to RLC. ... What particularly bugs me is that her recurring check one her laptop seems as if she look out for customers among the spectators of RLC. ... It seems that she wants a double payment. ... WTF, this kind of development would kill the idea of RLC and would make it to some stupid CAM-Show bullshit. .. I hope that RLC will prevent the participation on cam show pages of the residents for new contracts. This is happening much too often lately.

However, all this is even more disappointing when it is done exterm univolved and bored. Is is very sad, that's her kind of superficiality fits unfortunately well to the general development in the barcelona apartments. ... The fun is over.  ... Now, only teasing and boredom is left in both apartments. ... All the excitement, all the openness and real action (including the real sex) is wiped out. ... It is very boring and disappointing to watch.