Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a turn up. Jasmin in the sexiest see through bra you have ever seen jumps up on her bed and dances in front of the other 2 then joins (as I reported this morning sitting on the big table) the others in the LR for some sexy dancing. Could this be the night. I hope they are going out for supplies. Belle was earlier photoing and teacher Rebecca to say she was 19.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that was a turn up. Jasmin in the sexiest see through bra you have ever seen jumps up on her bed and dances in front of the other 2 then joins (as I reported this morning sitting on the big table) the others in the LR for some sexy dancing. Could this be the night. I hope they are going out for supplies. Belle was earlier photoing and teacher Rebecca to say she was 19.

Thought the same about the table. To early for anything much to happen.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

maybe we are lucky and they are going on a booze run lol

• Upvote 2

These girls have a mess of phone cards and phones that turn on and off ... Now Rebecca just activated a phone that left in the drawer Lola ... Another unsolved mystery ... here more than voyeur, would have to be an entertainment unsolved cases, lol So then advocates that RLC, does not intervene in the lives of the girls ... If it really had to do is not act either ... It seems more puppets.

• Upvote 1