Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Off goes My Belle to the balcony with her phone. She needs to start getting ready to party with us instead :biggrin:

BB why don't you go cross the street with the binnacles watch her :angel:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Off goes My Belle to the balcony with her phone. She needs to start getting ready to party with us instead :biggrin:

I thought she was on the phone to you BB, but by the sounds of it maybe a mum or friend.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

dose Jasmin know that she is in RLC not in Monastery LOL she didn't contribut nothing to the Apartmen I hope she lives soon 

This is the question, I ask myself currently about all the girls there. ... Even belle had stoped with her openness. ... The cast of both Barcelona apartments consists of five very good looking girls. It is a shame that all the girls are so exterm restrained. Its like a monastery with some strange teasing elements. 

Just some weeks ago, this place was on fire. It had real action, fun and openess. Now, it is allmost the contrary. ... :(

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know. ... It is simply useless and destroys the rest sensibility of this apartment.

If RLC goes this way, and ask twice for money, i will be out. ... I dislike this cam show content a lot and will not pay to see it (also not on RLC). Very sad development. :(

I don't mind it at all

For one, she does much more for us RLC viewers than her webcam viewers. Most of them will have no idea that she has gone down on 3 girls on camera :cool:

Secondly, if this makes sense, she is always on cam when she is on cam - she doesn't go out to the balcony or hide in the toilet to put on her shows, we can always see what she is doing

Thirdly, this is not a 'development' - Reb has been doing this since she came the first time, and it has not hindered her performance at all.

If you don't like it and don't want to pay for it that's fine, but in my opinion her webcamming does not negatively impact the apartment at all. I'm glad she'd finding ways to make money

• Upvote 4

il y a 21 minutes, Mikelima1970 a dit :

personne ne sait quel site transmet Rebecca ?

Cela me fait sourire que personne ne réponde à Mekilema  alors que tout le monde connait ,  ils ont peur de se faire radier du site....................

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This is the question, I ask myself currently about all the girls there. ... Even belle had stoped with her openness. ... The cast of both Barcelona apartments consists of five very good looking girls. It is a shame that all the girls are so exterm restrained. Its like a monastery with some strange teasing elements. 

Just some weeks ago, this place was on fire. It hat real action, fun and openess. Now, it is allmost the contrary. ... :(

I know it takes a lot to remember 42 hours ago when My Belle was opening her legs right left and centre for 90 minutes  - how open do you want? Even Irma never quite delivered nude dancing like that.

The moon not enough for you. Get back in your box.. We don't know what tonight is going to bring.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Just some weeks ago, this place was on fire. It had real action, fun and openess. Now, it is allmost the contrary. ... :(

I think Jasmin has lot to do with the situation 

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't mind it at all

For one, she does much more for us RLC viewers than her webcam viewers. Most of them will have no idea that she has gone down on 3 girls on camera :cool:

Secondly, if this makes sense, she is always on cam when she is on cam - she doesn't go out to the balcony or hide in the toilet to put on her shows, we can always see what she is doing

Thirdly, this is not a 'development' - Reb has been doing this since she came the first time, and it has not hindered her performance at all.

If you don't like it and don't want to pay for it that's fine, but in my opinion her webcamming does not negatively impact the apartment at all. I'm glad she'd finding ways to make money

Just so long as it's just her and doesn't rope the other 2 in. I'm fine with her spending a couple of hours on the cam, it's just if it spreads.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I know it takes a lot to remember 42 hours ago when My Belle was opening her legs right left and centre for 90 minutes  - how open do you want? Even Irma never quite delivered nude dancing like that.

The moon not enough for you. Get back in your box.. We don't know what tonight is going to bring.

but let me tell you Jasmin is the problem LOL she is no help