Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't mind it at all

For one, she does much more for us RLC viewers than her webcam viewers. Most of them will have no idea that she has gone down on 3 girls on camera :cool:

Secondly, if this makes sense, she is always on cam when she is on cam - she doesn't go out to the balcony or hide in the toilet to put on her shows, we can always see what she is doing

Thirdly, this is not a 'development' - Reb has been doing this since she came the first time, and it has not hindered her performance at all.

If you don't like it and don't want to pay for it that's fine, but in my opinion her webcamming does not negatively impact the apartment at all. I'm glad she'd finding ways to make money

If I knew where I would go on the internet to make them earn even I
rebecca a kiss!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think Jasmin has lot to do with the situation 

Just wait. Rebecca has not started the party yet and Jasmin is washing her costume ... although it did cross my mind it could be a ruse so the party starts very late and she can go to bed before the other 2 up the stakes ... I hope not

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Just so long as it's just her and doesn't rope the other 2 in. I'm fine with her spending a couple of hours on the cam, it's just if it spreads.

Even if they did, Rebecca doesn't do her camming during 'peak' hours. If she wasn't doing that she'd be on her phone or watching TV. The camming, in my opinion, comes second to Rebecca to putting on a show for RLC viewers - for example she would never get on webcam if Belle was dancing in the room, she'd go and join in :heart:

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't mind it at all

For one, she does much more for us RLC viewers than her webcam viewers. Most of them will have no idea that she has gone down on 3 girls on camera :cool:

Secondly, if this makes sense, she is always on cam when she is on cam - she doesn't go out to the balcony or hide in the toilet to put on her shows, we can always see what she is doing

Thirdly, this is not a 'development' - Reb has been doing this since she came the first time, and it has not hindered her performance at all.

If you don't like it and don't want to pay for it that's fine, but in my opinion her webcamming does not negatively impact the apartment at all. I'm glad she'd finding ways to make money

I'm with ya Ben... Wait!! Does that make us RLC defenders?:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just wait. Rebecca has not started the party yet and Jasmin is washing her costume ... although it did cross my mind it could be a ruse so the party starts very late and she can go to bed before the other 2 up the stakes ... I hope not

I would hope they're going out to party. Have a few drinks, come home tipsy, costumes come off and so on and so on

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope so man Jasmin getting on my nerves LOL she is good for nothing , I don't care how she looks but for me she is nun 

Just now, Benfold said:

Even if they did, Rebecca doesn't do her camming during 'peak' hours. If she wasn't doing that she'd be on her phone or watching TV. The camming, in my opinion, comes second to Rebecca to putting on a show for RLC viewers - for example she would never get on webcam if Belle was dancing in the room, she'd go and join in :heart:

No but the point is My Belle is likely to go naked at any time. 17 hours of at least being topless and 12 hours of total nudity the other day - if My Belle went on cam that would not happen so I hope against hope that she doesn't. I'd imagine if My Belle did or does cam outide RLC It would be somnehat more raunchy thean Becca's but not while she's in RLC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't mind it at all

It simply do not make any seens to have cam show girls on RLC. If the viewer secides nothing is real. It would be even more useless as it is now. 

BTW, until now, rebecca had done nothing real on her shows and i expect she will not earn mutch with her teasing dance. ... It is all very strange. 

Just now, DES7469 said:

I'm with ya Ben... Wait!! Does that make us RLC defenders?:biggrin:

Haven't you heard? I work for RLC! At least according to one member here.

If i worked for RLC I would violate my contract just for one chance at violating Irma :cool:

• Upvote 3