Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many criticize Rebecca but the last show she did
always takes the initiative with other girls
last night she did nothing and other girls like zombies
if there were no rebecca bc2 may close
if it still lola and rebecca and megan would be a paradise
even now it is only girl that gives us a reason to stay in RLC
Rebecca love you

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

molti criticano Rebecca , ma l' ultimo spettacolo che ha fatto sempre prende l'iniziativa con altre ragazze la notte scorsa lei non ha fatto nulla e altre ragazze come zombie se non ci fosse Rebecca BC2 può chiudere se ancora lola e rebecca e Megan sarebbe un paradiso anche ora è unica ragazza che ci dà una ragione per rimanere in RLC Rebecca ti amo

littlee belle show but rebecca its the best

Guys i did not intend creating an argument because of what i thought id observed happening ! I did of course say that i could be wrong as we don't know what they are saying we only have actions to go off. I don't believe Jasmin is like that to actually tell Belle what to do and i doubt Belle would let her. But something subconsciously made Belle put her calvins on at that moment. I also don't think Jasmin deliberately goes to the toilet to hide she may actually require the toilet for its purpose and takes the tablet to watch while on the toilet. I have done it myself many times

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys would be nice to have now jasmine and rebecca they do show ?!
these are the things that I would read no malice and rudeness
thank you

Mike, you're a nice guy haha

Did you see the picture I sent you?

boys
today here in Italy we have earthquake dead
the world is full of bad news
at least here where we are united by a passion we make balanced people and not too bad
everyone has their own point of view and should be respected without offending others
otherwise even this is like ISIS
if you do not think like me then I have to kill you ....
it's incorrect

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

look how fast bec took her robe off ater she got that text at table

Wonder if certain people on her cam show are told she is on RLC and when they give her a certain amount of tips she does something on RLC's camera's. Maybe one chimed in and said 2000 tips to take off the robe and she did. That would also explain her dancing by herself in the black see thru the other nite for 1 hour.