Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DES7469 said:

You may think you pay to see excitement. But you get only what the tenants feel like giving. Take it or leave it. That's the only options you have.:cool: 

Then you watch the boring Apartments , don't ever forget that  me and others complain and look how much change RLC from 2-3 years ago, you want to boring Apartmns it's your choice LOL I don't want to watch  girls like Jasmin siting doing nothing , they know when they sign with RLC , you know guys like you piss me off when protecting RLC , but when there is exitment you all jump and have fun , now tell me you like boring or Excitement 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There is so much room between an drunk orgie and teasing only. ... Something in between would be fine, almost all would be better as this everytime smartphone result. 

I agree with that because when some of ask for something more than nothing, the hyperbolic response is given that we want orgies every night ... an extremely unintelligent response. I am happy with Belle nudity but everyone has their wants and they have  aright to state their hope but not to expect.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Then you watch the boring Apartments , don't ever forget that  me and others complain and look how much change RLC from 2-3 years ago, you want to boring Apartmns it's your choice LOL I don't want to watch  girls like Jasmin siting doing nothing , they know when they sign with RLC , you know guys like you piss me off when protecting RLC , but when there is exitment you all jump and have fun , now tell me you like boring or Excitement 

You really think all your complaining has made RLC change? If that's the case then things shouldn't be boring right now should they. Give yourself a lot of credit don't you. 

You don't have a clue what I or others like or don't like. And if it pisses you off then you'll just have to get over it. Because just like you everyone is going to keep posting what they think no matter what you or I or anyone else likes or dislikes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I agree with that because when some of ask for something more than nothing, the hyperbolic response is given that we want orgies every night ... an extremely unintelligent response. I am happy with Belle nudity but everyone has their wants and they have  aright to state their hope but not to expect.

I find it important to recognize the difference. I do not expect anything from the girls but from RLC. ... I expect a cast that is more open as some teasing only and did more as 24/7 smartphone watching. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You really think all your complaining has made RLC change? If that's the case then things shouldn't be boring right now should they. Give yourself a lot of credit don't you. 

You don't have a clue what I or others like or don't like. And if it pisses you off then you'll just have to get over it. Because just like you everyone is going to keep posting what they think no matter what you or I or anyone else likes or dislikes.

then you watch boring site if it continues the way is I will cancel my Membership jut like I done in past and tell them my reason why 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I find it important to recognize the difference. I do not expect anything from the girls but from RLC. ... I expect a cast that is more open as some teasing only and did more as 24/7 smartphone watching. 

Mrbox you are 100% right but I don't understant some members so protective for RLC doesn't mack any sense to me 

• Upvote 2