Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey hey don't let Mikey here you say that! It would be 67% pretty though. How could leave out Aida ... my god, I remembered her name. Jasmin would still be worth watching some hours of the day. Jasmin only turns int a granny after the sun goes down.

My post was not about the worst tenants of Barca 1, but about worth tenants  who have  very slow days  and don't entertain the viewer.

If i would like mention the worst tenants, i could name : Aida,  Layla, Jenny or Nikky

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

My post was not about the worst tenants of Barca 1, but about worth tenants  who have  very slow days  and don't entertain the viewer.

I would like mention worst tenants, i could name : Aida,  Layla, Jenny or Nikky

True, I can't remember a day when Aida (or Layla) did entertain the viewer whereas Vika at least tried - some very interesting shots in the kitchen and on the sofa :biggrin: 

Just now, Sergio said:

until now I thought that RLC intervenes on how to behave but the girls Having regard to the nothing now, this is not true otherwise we would have more movement

Probably not on a frequent basis. The probably had a talk after Milena's party and maybe after Lola left when it was dull for a few days until Becca started taking charge and Lara kept being sent back to B1. 

• Upvote 1