Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodnight everyone, All day out, and disconnected completely from the world, new stories have today? I do not see much that can draw attention inside the houses of Barcelona ... Jasmin sleeping, Belle in her room, and Rebecca with your computer ... this will become commonplace?

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

the famous black phone Rebecca and other girls ...
Phone company RLC

Im unsure what you mean, the girls often have 2 phones, 1 is there personal phone from there own country more likely and they usually have a phone like Belle has now which is probably a spanish network phone. We all know using your own phone abroad can be quite expensive at times !

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Here's question? Does anyone how long Belle is staying? Because if she's on a 60 day term that comes up this week.

I would like to guess its going to be 90 days but ?, hopefully she is happy enough to stay another month, she seems to be.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would like to guess its going to be 90 days but ?, hopefully she is happy enough to stay another month, she seems to be.

Yes I hope so too. She did check her passport the other day but might have been unrelated. Once Belle and Rebecca leave I think I'm going to have a hard time really connecting with their replacements. These two are the only two who remain from the orgy night, Stella, Megan, Anna and Lola have all moved on and I don't really feel any affection toward any of the B1 girls at the moment

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Yes I hope so too. She did check her passport the other day but might have been unrelated. Once Belle and Rebecca leave I think I'm going to have a hard time really connecting with their replacements. These two are the only two who remain from the orgy night, Stella, Megan, Anna and Lola have all moved on and I don't really feel any affection toward any of the B1 girls at the moment

I feel the same, its not easy to not get too attached to them, Belle arriving softened the blow of Ilona leaving for me. Im not feeling it about any of the others, Melissa has something about her but its early days yet.

• Upvote 1

My Belle

Panties on - bad sign or good sign for the moment they drop

Spoke to Rebecca - good sign

In LR2 - good sign

No alcohol - bad sign

So 2.5 - 1.5 in the signs department and the light went off.

Could it be some naked sexy dancing is in order? :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sì, lo spero anch'io. Lei ha controllato il passaporto, l'altro giorno, ma avrebbe potuto essere estranei. Una volta Belle e Rebecca lasciano penso che ho intenzione di avere un momento difficile in realtà il collegamento con i loro sostituti. Questi due sono gli unici due che rimangono dalla notte orgia, Stella, Megan, Anna e Lola sono stati tutti spostati su e non ho davvero sentire alcun affetto verso una delle ragazze B1 in questo momento

I can understand.....
it will be difficult to have more nights like