Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

32 minutes ago, imroid said:

guys am i the only one noticing this... recently i am not seeing any of vibrators and dildos with all girls in  rlc ... this could be off topic but i would like to mention it sasha is not using her vibrator ... same with vanessa and desiree ... did rlc prevented them to use toys?

It's halloween dude ! These girls are simply making sure their toys gathered some dust and a few sticky cobwebs !

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, imroid said:

ragazzi io sono l'unico un notando questo ... di recente non sto vedendo nessuno dei vibratori e dildo con tutte le ragazze in RLC ... questo potrebbe essere fuori tema ma vorrei ricordare che Sasha non sta usando il suo vibratore ... stesso con Vanessa e Desiree ... ha rlc ha impedito loro di utilizzare i giocattoli?

RLC its censored

46 minutes ago, imroid said:

chicos soy yo el único darse cuenta de esto ... hace poco no estoy viendo ninguna de vibradores y consoladores con todas las chicas de RLC ... esto podría ser fuera de tema, pero me gustaría mencionar que Sasha no está usando su vibrador ... misma con vanessa y Desiree ... no RLC les impedía utilizar los juguetes?

I suggest you check what the images of Rebeca after the blackout ... And you do not see it, does not mean they do not use, the only thing that means, they are careful to conceal it. Example, late at night Rebecca, leave something on the ground, but not calculate the distance, and made a lot of noise when it hit the ground, all thought it was the phone, she had the computer on the table, and she from he lay down, he had not risen at all ... But few minutes later, his mobile went on to receive a message ... then who could it be? Another friend, I spend some curious images of Rebecca, if you look at normal speed, it is very difficult to see anything, but if you increase the speed ... Rebeca breathes up to her pussy (is clearly seen as it rises and lowers quilt) Jasmin, I have not seen the pictures, but almost everyone believes that she has her friend, between the bed and the wall, as there have gone a lot. And Belle has kept in the closet ... I have personally not seen, but people here have talked about it.

33 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

With all the effort going in to Decorating in B1 im sure they would be disappointed if none of B2 turned up.

that would be sad for the girls of B1 especially Lima who did most of the decorating

29 minutes ago, F219 said:

It has been about 33 minutes.  They might also stop at a store.

Lara & Melissa need to get into costume.

They weren't party clothes that B2 went out in and it's far too early but remember Jasmin has her Red Riding Hood outfit and My Belle has a bobble hat which is as much as I want to see her wearing. RLC should tell them to turn up or have a B2 party to remember and with Jasmin there, does anybody see that happening?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They weren't party clothes that B2 went out in and it's far too early but remember Jasmin has her Red Riding Hood outfit and My Belle has a bobble hat which is as much as I want to see her wearing. RLC should tell them to turn up or have a B2 party to remember and with Jasmin there, does anybody see that happening?

no way in hell